13-week Carb Nite speadsheet

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Scott Widmer
    Participant

I recently won a 90-day body-comp challenge at my local gym.Here's the spreadsheet that tracked my numbers.  There are a few fields missing becausethey got deleted by accident.  They should be releasing the before and after pics to me shortly, although they said the before shots are kind of blurry.  I'll post them as soon as I get them.I switched over to CBL and Heavy Duty - SA and am feeling super, super good.  Much stronger.  I have a feeling I'll gain back the 8 lbs of muscle I lost in no time.

Jesse
    Participant

Awesome job! Very nice results!What did your meal plan consist off? As in, what did you eat throughout the day? I have the exact same body comp as you, give or take a few lbs/cm's. I would love to hear more about each week. I am aiming for the current results you have now. I have been doing CNS since March, but I hit a wall and can’t figure out for the life of me what is causing the plateau.

Very impressive! What kind of workouts were you doing?

Scott Widmer
    Participant

Sorry that I haven't replied in a timely manner. First, here are my before and after pics, although as you can see the after shot is blurry.So, I'm doing 1 more month of CNS and I'll have an even better pic.My daily macros are roughly P:120g, C: 20g, F: 190gLots of Omelets with guacamole, bacon of course, LC puppy chow, brats, steaks, bunless burgers with guacamole, LC taco salads, almonds, lots of homemade beef jerky.My carb-nites started out with mostly junk food, just trying to hit 400-600g carbs.  Then I switched to cleaner carb-nites with rice, sweet potatoes, dextrose in various things, breads, etc.As far as workouts went, per this contest's rules, I had to do (2) 45-min met-con style classes a week which I hated.  I would also lift heavy twice a week.  That's it.A couple other things I tried were:Putting a large gel cold-pack on my traps for 30 min a night. (Per Tim Ferriss)CLA, green tea extract, L-carnitine, ZMA, DHEA.  Hard to say what really worked, as it was all or nothing.  I do seem to respond well to the DHEA.  Muscle mass seems to increase faster than normal.

Penny Danner
    Participant

Wow, great job!!!!

Richard Schmitt

Nice progress!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

13-week Carb Nite speadsheet

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?