always hungry?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dshugarts
    Participant

I feel like I’m always hungry especially at night and when I calculate what I’m eating its between 1600-1700 so idk why I would be! does this happen to anyone else?

Melvin McLain
    Participant

IMO, it’s easier to skip/reduce meals in the first part of the day. But if you have a physically demanding job or workout early, this might be more difficult.

I usually have 3 meals per day, but don’t start until 3:00-4:00pm. Before then, I drink 3-4 cups of coffee with a tsp of powdered creamer (1 carb, 10 calories each).

But I’m not actually doing CNS or CBL at this point either (some days are fairly low carb, just not “ultra low carb”).

I’m counting calories, and NOT trying to reach insanely high levels of protein. I aim for 1500-1600 calories and 100g protein daily (maintenance calories seem to be around 2000).

As of today (including several insane cheat days, drinks, and experimentation with calorie levels), I’ve lost 15.2 lbs in 27 days.

On CNS, I lost 30-40 lbs in 8 months. 🙁

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

Probably because 1600-1700 kcal is not a lot of food.

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Richard Schmitt

What do you meal choices or meals in general look like?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

always hungry?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?