Anyone talked to Kiefer about steroids?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Justin Guimond
    Participant

The dude just knows so much about the body, I really want to know what his recommended steroid cycles would be.Anyone?  PM me if you want to keep private.

His will be the same as most professionals in that they will not discuss them due to the fact that they are illegal. Especially since he has a brand and business to maintain.

Gnomer
    Participant

His will be the same as most professionals in that they will not discuss them due to the fact that they are illegal. Especially since he has a brand and business to maintain.

i'm curious on that though because there are people who are big on youtube and have a buisness that openly admit they use.. some that come to mind are Mark Lobliner of tigerfitness and Jerry Ward of bios3training

i'm curious on that though because there are people who are big on youtube and have a buisness that openly admit they use.. some that come to mind are Mark Lobliner of tigerfitness and Jerry Ward of bios3training

They have admitted to use and speak about their experiences with them (sides/positives/why one would want to do them/etc). However, that is completely different then discussing/recommending cycles (the OPs main interest) which is an issue of legality. I know Jerry is very against discussing specifics.

Gnomer
    Participant

They have admitted to use and speak about their experiences with them (sides/positives/why one would want to do them/etc). However, that is completely different then discussing/recommending cycles (the OPs main interest) which is an issue of legality. I know Jerry is very against discussing specifics.

true

Justin Guimond
    Participant

Thanks for the replies, y'all. Been reading-through William Llewellyn's ANABOLICS ebook… seems to be very well-researched.

Unrepentant_JErk

Shit i dont just wonder about kiefer’s thoughts on steroids, but more about if he’s ever used them himself. There’s a couple pretty popular pictures of kiefer out there, guys use them on the youtube videos of their podcast to illustrate kiefer when he’s a guest. one is that one of kiefer in an unbuttoned blue & white checkered shirt of course and another is the one of him in like a gym setting with a red tank top on. In the latter picture he looks crazy huge and jacked plus it looks like theres some acne on his arms. im sure the insulin spikes off CBL would only enhance a cycle, but id just like to know if that level of jacked is only achievable with the addition of steroids as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Anyone talked to Kiefer about steroids?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?