Attention Female Trainers…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kiefer
    Participant

I'd love to talk to any female trainers and coaches on the forums who use Carb Back-Loading, Carb Nite, The Shockwave Protocols, or any combination of these with clients. I want to hear how you've been making out, what progress you and your clients have been making, and how you've managed to implement these methods into your business and practice.If this applies to you, please reply in this thread with a brief description of who you are, what you do, and how you've applied these concepts. This is an interactive request, meaning I'm looking to talk to people personally for something I'm working on, so as long as you're currently working as a trainer or coach, you can keep it brief and we'll get back to you soon.Thanks,Kiefer

Ukrainian
    Participant

No replies?! I am a female cycling coach, coaching sprint events therefore utilizing weight room lots 9 out 12 months of the year, have tried to implement Carb nite last summer: poor result, giving it another try this month with one of my clients and myself personally, going through induction phase now and feeling extremely thirsty most of the time.

Hi thereI am a female trainer but not using carb night solution with any clients. I have started it myself. I am on day 2 and am a 45 yo female, fit but gaining some middle and thigh flab that I assume is a combo of too much cardio, and hormonal changes. I went low carb about a month or so ago, then I saw carb nite solution and wanted to give it a try. I stopped losing on lc but my body comp looked better. I have about ten pounds to lose. I have made all the adjustments (no cardio, more weights, no soy, no artificial sweeteners) that I think were derailing me. I want to track my progress somewhere and I have a ton of questions, but let's start with this one:Do I have to do 10 days ulc to start? I was already pretty low carb (30-50 per day, max net carbs) and I'm fairly active with hour long brisk dog walks, three times per week resistance training and am VERY low on carbs, like 20 per day last couple of days.I want to eat less protein but until the excess cardio is really set in to dial down that appetite, it is hard for me. My goal is 100g protein, 100g fat and 30g carbs. I now get about 130 protein (and only weigh 110) and 100 fat, depending on the day.I will do one intense workout after a carbnite cuz I like em. This will be interesting. I think it will kick start my fat shred (I have WAY too much soft flab, despite that low scale number, and I'm SHORT) as my body adapts quickly to low carb and then it stalls or gains. I bought the book and am reading this blog head to toe.need a guinea pig for your science? I'm inĀ  ;)I will start by doing the program exactly as written. I will not need 6 months, I'm sure, to get where I want to go. NO CLUE what I'll do after that but I'll worry about that when I get there. I'm an extremely compliant subject as I follow plans exactly and have very little problem with motivation or control.

Ukrainian
    Participant

???What was the point of requesting female coaches/trainers' information w/out following up on this action? It may be a rhetorical question though.....

Gnomer
    Participant

???What was the point of requesting female coaches/trainers' information w/out following up on this action? It may be a rhetorical question though.....

if you look the post he made was from awhile ago.. pretty sure he is busy working on his next books right now

Karenina Jahnigen
    Participant

I have been using CarbNite off and on with myself and my own clients, starting back 3 years ago. I had limited success when I was doing CarbNite only for myself and I had a few clients that also had limited results. I used Carb-Backloading prior to my powerlifting meet in 2012, but aborted both diets soon after due to other health issues, including adrenal fatigue. I had success with a few clients on CBL.

It’s 3 years later, I am transitioning out of personal training and I do performance psychology coaching full time. I am re-trying CarbNite now due to PCOS and desire to shed some pounds while fixing this issue, and I am very curious to see how it goes. I know I made plenty of mistakes before, but I feel pretty confident that I can make it work this time. I am just surprised that I am not seeing any kind of fat loss results after one full week on. My energy levels are surprisingly stabile and good though, appetite is decreased and cravings are gone, which is absolutely incredible having been on the roller coaster I’ve been on for a couple of years… yet I don’t feel any difference in body fat yet.

Will be looking for potential pitfalls I am making, if any.

Are you still looking for female trainers who use these protocols?

debpiano
    Participant

I’m female, age 62, and since December have really upped my exercising after joining our local Y. My trainer for their “Biggest Winner” contest told me about CNS, I bought your book from Amazon and I am amazed at the results. Started 1/13/16 weighing 177 lbs. and am now at 161 lbs today Feb. 18. It’s incredible that CNS has me losing weight without any crazy cravings that I experienced on other, conventional diets. (Also lost 3 inches off my waist already!)
    Here’s my question: The book has a copyright date of 2005 and I’m sure there’s more updated information in these last 10 years. Is there a way I can get updates? Some of the products like the Carb Countdown ones are impossible to find here in Gettysburg, PA and I really miss my glass of milk before bedtime. My e-mail is debwolfitaly@yahoo.com. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Attention Female Trainers…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?