Butter and Eggs my new simple/tasty/affordable ULC days (this actually works)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cloudybrain
    Participant

If you guys have been stalling on carb nite, I do recommend you guys trying this out.

It’s been over a year since I posted here. And I kinda been off an on CNS for a while. When I jumped aboard, the amount of info and dedication exceeded my expectations because you really have to force yourself to try something new. However, I experimented a lot with what to eat on ULC days, changing the cycles of my ULC and CN, and after 4 years, I found something that finally worked better than I thought.

This routine was based on a gamble, but what I wanted was something affordable, something accessible, and delicious all the time. I’d think there is no way this would fail. In fact, I think my past experiences with ULC days failed because I over thought things and thought I needed variations on what to eat. But I didn’t realize ULC was simpler than this!

Here’s how it works:
    Every two days I’d buy 2 dozen cage free, omega-3 extra large brown eggs. Every 1-2 weeks I’d buy 1 stick of salted grassfed butter.. and 1 stick of unsalted grassfed butter.

My typical ULC day would consist of this (no carb nite until the end of the month btw)

I wake up, and I don’t eat anything for two hours.
    And for every meal (whenever you are hungry.. which is about 1-2 hours) you’d take 1 tablespoon of salted butter and cook it with 1-2 eggs. That’s it. You can have your coffee (or tea) with your 1-2 tablespoons of butter whenever you want.

By the end of the day, you would have eaten 6-12 eggs, based on how hungry you are.

You give yourself a 9 hour window time frame. So if you eat at noon, you’d finish eating your eggs at 9.. heck if you wanted to eat eggs beyond that you can.. but I try to stay sensible. Each week (or every other week) you’d eat a multi-vitamin.

At the end of the month, you do your carbnite, eat your fruits and starches.

I was at 290lbs went I first started this. I’m happy to say I’m down to 260lbs in two months (that’s the largest weight loss drop I ever had since starting carb nite). I haven’t went to the gym since November of last year, thanks to my work. But I actually feel great. I don’t feel hungry, and I don’t feel any symptoms working against my body.

Note: I remember Keifer suggesting to go easy on the eggs because eggs tend to spike up your insulin due to the leucine content of the yolk. But if you encase your eggs in oil or butter, it wouldn’t have much of an effect.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Butter and Eggs my new simple/tasty/affordable ULC days (this actually works)

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?