Can't find my copy of CBL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mrs Kate T Stevis
    Participant

Hi

I bought CBL back in 2013 (probably using email stevis@iinet.net.au which doesn’t exist anymore) and have been through a couple of laptops since then and lost my copy.

I bought CNS a couple of weeks ago with my current email address.

How do I get a copy of CBL that I purchased? It was back in the Dangerously Hardcore days, before Body io, so I don’t even have a logon for my old email to the Body io site to be able to re-download.

If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated (I can’t seem to find an email address to email anyone about the purchase, other than the one that I received CNS from, I replied to that last week but never got a response). I don’t want to have to buy it again as it wasn’t cheap!!

Cheers

Spatz

I would suggest going onto http://www.athlete.io and clicking the “Support” button on the right hand side of the page, about halfway down. Then filling out a contact ticket with what you described here. They seem to be very quick to reply and help with any issues. 🙂

Mrs Kate T Stevis
    Participant

Thanks!

Richard Schmitt

Also this site here: http://my.body.is/ shows everything you may of bought and can re-download them over again.

Mrs Kate T Stevis
    Participant

Thanks all sorted using the support link. They found my purchase under my old email and have merged it to my new email so I can see it all now when I login.

Stanley Buck
    Participant

Used both of these suggestions and neither of them worked. Trying to get CBL and Carbnite back in profile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Can't find my copy of CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?