Carb Nite 2.0 Coming!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Justin Guimond
    Participant

Anyone else excited?!?!? WOOOO!

Penny Danner
    Participant

It is? I’m still holding my breath over here.

Merv Ehrich
    Participant

I’m waiting too.

christopher brown
    Participant

Just to be clear…if you already own CNS1 you get CNS2 for free? I’m only asking because I keep getting daily emails to purchase it even though I’ve already purchased it. (the digital copy)

Spatz

Personally I wouldn’t hold my breath, you could be holding it for a long time. CBL 1.0 went on sale (50% off) back in January of 2014 like this and we were all excited for CBL2.0 …………………

Just saying.

YES. I am very much looking forward to CBL 2.0 AND CN 2.0, however until he gives us an actual RELEASE DATE, I wouldn’t psych myself up over it. 🙂

Just to be clear…if you already own CNS1 you get CNS2 for free? I’m only asking because I keep getting daily emails to purchase it even though I’ve already purchased it. (the digital copy)

Don’t quote me on this… but I don’t “think” it’s going to be free, it is, however, ONLY GOING TO BE AVAILABLE for purchase for the people who already have purchased CN 1.0. It will be an add on to the original CN document. If you don’t have CN1.0, the add on won’t make much sense to you, therefor you need to purchase the first one (which you have) before you can purchase the 2.0.

christopher brown
    Participant

Thanks for the info, Spatz. That seems reasonable. The emails are weird though, in that, they sounds as if you don’t purchase 1.0 now you won’t get the info in 2.0 later. Even for purchase? Anyhow…thanks for the response.

melissa taylor
    Participant

Can’t wait! I bought a hard copy of Carb Nite on Amazon. (Old school. I like books XD), but I would spring for a .pdf just to get the 2nd version. I nerd out on this stuff 🙂

Justin Guimond
    Participant

So dissapoint. *tick tock tick tock*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Nite 2.0 Coming!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?