Carb nite food score chart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jaime walk
    Participant

I am starting carb nite and just want to make sure that I am getting my macros close. My question is in the book there is a food score chart where it says to pair a p with a f, etc. so is it that simple? If I have one serving of a p do I add a f to level it out? Is it that simple or does it need to be gram per gram? Can you only match a p with an f or can I match a p+ with an f? Thanks for all the help!!

Tony Sangimino

I don’t know what you mean by p+

In general you should be eating full meals with some kind of protein source. Your fat source will depend on what you’re eating. Eggs, bacon, most beef, is a protein and a fat source. White fish, lean cuts of poultry or pork, etc. are proteins without a considerable amount of fat, and a fat source can be added.

Hope that helps.

jaime walk
    Participant

I guess my concern is how much fat should be added. I am worried about eating too much fat. I have been doing low carb but was doing lower fat also. When I increased my fat to be more in like with my protein, my fat loss stalled. Could it be that I didn’t go high enough or is it likely I may not need as much dietary fat? Mi am overweight and trying to lose fat.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb nite food score chart

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?