CarbShock routine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tyler Johnson
    Participant

I have been on carbnite for a good year now, I am almost done with my first batch of carbshock and have my 2nd batch waiting. I want to check in to get some advice on my routine that I have been doing to see if I am doing anything not recomended.

I workout first thing in the morning, wait a hour to take 15g of protein and go directly to coffee and cream. I have been saving the carbshock as my first thing I have on my carbnites. Can it be used to work this way?

As if I were to follow keifer, he has said, to wait a hour after workout for carbshock and wait another hour for coffee. Can I do cream here or will that cause issues? I cant handle coco oil in my coffee. I have not tried MCT Oil yet. If I dont have cream in my coffee in the morning, that is a huge fat factor in my macros.
    Is it a goal to wait as long as you can to have your first meal?

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

Workout –> Wait an hour –> PWO w/ Carbshock –> Wait another hour before eating, but you can have coffee and CO or MCT (no heavy cream) –> Eat ULC

^is the optimal way to go about it I believe.

I’m sure you can have Carbshock on Carb Nite, but I wouldn’t waste Carbshock since you’re going to be spiking insulin level anyway by eating all the carbs. I think Kiefer has mentioned that women can benefit from taking Carbshock on Carb Nite, but that’s to really get the insulin up without having have to eat much carbs (because they either can’t or their bodies can’t handle as much as male bodies).

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CarbShock routine

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?