Cbl for night shift?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dmat85
    Participant

I’m new to cbl, just about 2 weeks in, after plateauing after a month of intermittent fasting. I’ve been following the schedule times with eating and working out, but was recently informed I will be facing a major schedule change as i will be working at night (10pm-6am). I’ve searched lots of different forums but am still unclear as to how to apply cbl to my new schedule.
    Normally, I wake around 9 am, have first meal about 1:30- 2:30, low carb until my workout which I start around 6 or 7. Protein shake immediately after, and then load up on carbs about an hour and a half post workout. I do this everyday, since I weight train everyday. I’m just wondering if anyone can clarify for me how I apply this to my new schedule where my ideally I’m waking at 9pm, working 10pm-6am, and sleeping by 1pm. What would be the best time for me to workout? When should I have my high carb meal? Is it still ideal for me to skip my “breakfast” and wait at least 4 hours after I wake to eat anything? Or does that not apply since I would be waking up at 9pm? Please, if someone can help clarify I would really appreciate it. I’ve only just started cbl but I know it works and I’m really looking forward to seeing the results I can get if I keep with it!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cbl for night shift?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?