CBL/CN for Single Digit BF levels

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mason25 Mason Sullivan 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mason25
    Mason Sullivan
    Participant

Hey guys,

I had a question about what you think would be the best approach to solving my dilemma. So, I booked an Off-Broadway gig that will require me to hop around on stage with nothing but my boxers on. I’d estimate my BF levels at around 10% or so right now. The show goes up early May and while I’ve cycled back onto CBL from a high-volume diet, avid Crossfitter, I’ve noticed that I’m stalling on my fat loss. Between other commitments and rehearsal I’m lucky to get into the gym maybe 3 days a week right now. I’m doing my very best to move that to 4 or 5 even if it means getting up at the ass crack of dawn to train. I take Carb Shock and T3 so I was wondering would any of you suggest to lowering carbs at night on the days I train or would just going on CN work better for something like this. I’ve also started adding in Shockwave Protocols before or after my usual routine at the box I go to. I’ll also start ND again on Friday, because I’m at the tail end of the 2-week off period. Any tips at all is appreciated! Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: CBL/CN for Single Digit BF levels

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

CBL/CN for Single Digit BF levels

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

or    

Forgot your details?