CN timing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tracey

Quick question regarding the timing of my CN. I usually have my CN on Fridays, but I have a party happening on Sunday. Is it ok to push my CN out to Sunday? that will be 9 days in between CN, then go back to the following Friday for CN?

Tony Sangimino

That’s absolutely fine. CNS is such a great program because it allows you to be flexible without being punished for it. In fact, a lot of people have their own CN schedules. Some choose less and have them every 4 or 5 days, some people choose to extend them out to 8 or 9 days. It’s really just a matter of finding what works best with your schedule and lifestyle.

Hope that helps.

Richard Schmitt

CNS is such a great program because it allows you to be flexible without being punished for it.

Huge +1 to what Coach Tony said, this does stick out to me though. This can also be flipped, don’t punish yourself for having a CN say 4 or 5 days from your last one that might have been the normal 7 day week, and what I mean with that by adding extra HIIT on top of lifting to try and make up any damage you (or anyone else) thought was done. Again CNS is such a great program and lifestyle to fit your needs.

tracey

Thanks Tony and Tex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CN timing

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?