Contest prep 2 weeks out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

reljag
    Participant

Hello,

I need some help. I was doing CBL from april last year, after my last contest prep, and I made some great results. I was really supprised with the hole thing and what it did for me. I recovered both physically and physiologically. Few weeks ago I’ve started another prep. I was, maybe, around 100-101kg, and I am 188cm tall with 10% body fat and some good simetry and proportions. I have started the prep with CBL with smaller amount of carbs and switched to CNS. Again, great results. I am now 96kg with around 5% body fat and I am 2 weeks out. My question is regarding final week (peak week). Because I am doing CNS program, it is a little bit different then broscience peak week which I have done in the past. I’ve googled Kiefer peak week and it led me to this article http://athlete.io/5757/from-bookworm-to-bikini-the-grand-finale/
    Am I suppose to follow this program or something simmular, or I have to do something completely different?
    CBL and CNS really did some good things for me and I want to continue with Kiefer’s protocols ’till the end of the prep.
    Thank you very much for your help in advance!
    Kind regards from Serbia,
    Relja Gros

reljag
    Participant

Nobody??

Destiny66
    Participant

Hey there,

perhaps worth posting on the CBL thread where the BIG MONSTERS hang!

What I’d give for 5% body fat … well done and good fortune as you peek towards show!

regards,
    David

reljag
    Participant

Thank you very much, I’ll do that

Richard Schmitt

You’ll need a Body.io coach for this type of question, we’re not one of them here.

reljag
    Participant

How can I do that?

Richard Schmitt

reljag
    Participant

thaks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contest prep 2 weeks out

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?