diarrhea during carb night

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Maxeee
    Keymaster

the titel says it all. and I'm sorry, if I spoiled someones dinner :/I ate 2 donuts and 2 pretzels, drank lots of water with it and then I had to run... Was it the gluten? Or just not being used to wheat? havent eaten wheat in almost 2 years... Does this somehow impact my carb night?

Richard Schmitt

Could be foods tagged with water flushing you out. I know when I started CBL as well that night or next morning I was flushed out too. After a while you might get backed up, needing some magnesium citrate or Natural Calm to help clear you out.

Maxeee

ok, so nothing to worry about except for a little more magnesium 🙂

the titel says it all. and I'm sorry, if I spoiled someones dinner :/I ate 2 donuts and 2 pretzels, drank lots of water with it and then I had to run... Was it the gluten? Or just not being used to wheat? havent eaten wheat in almost 2 years... Does this somehow impact my carb night?

It happens, I wouldn't let it concern you unless it is frequent.  As predictable as the body CAN be, when you get to know it, it still manages to throw curve balls now and then.  It could be a new food for you, or maybe an ingredient that didn't sit right or mix well.  Perhaps a food item was a little 'off'.I've had CNs where I am fine... aside from being stuffed with food to the point of wanting to puke.  I've also had CNs where I got in some quality reading time on the porcelain throne, so-to-speak.And no worries about ruining my dinner... I have a strong stomach, plus it is only about 2pm where I am.  😉Cory

jeresk

Just curious - how long have you been on the diet?  The first "nite" I had I thought I was getting sick.  Literally like an hour after my first bite of carbs and I...  Uh...  was empty...  This happened a lot for the first month - I think it's just that after 10 days of no carbs, your system is being shocked and this is just a fun way some of our bodies respond.  Maybe?  None of my friends that I got on this too have had this issue - so I thought I was the only one!  But I can also say I think my body regulated after a month or so as this doesn't happen anymore 🙂

Maxeee

it was my 3rd carb night. so maybe you are right and its just my body getting used to it..I feel fine now 🙂

Kris

I get these too. If I go low carb for a few days and then carb load I get cleaned out for the next 24 hours. I don’t know why it happens butit never causedid me any problems. Other than being a bit inconvenient. I make sure air have electorlytes and I am fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

diarrhea during carb night

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?