Download the latest Shockwave Protocol – Now Available as an iPhone/iPad App

• This topic has 25 voices and 65 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Alexander Baur
    Participant

I don't see any differences to 1.4. So did I pay 6 Euros for workout routines I already know?  :-

Hesander

What about us who don't own iPhone or iPad (and never will)? I've been waiting for that “old school”paper/book -type of shockwave for a while now. I don't want or need another app, just a training program.And with android phone, even if I wanted to get the app - it's useless. >:(

Fairy

Wow I'm so excited! I will start Shockwave as soon as this app comes out. I can't understand the PDF version TBH. And I love apps 🙂To the guy who moaned about paying €6, WTF? It's only €6. Think of all of the work you would have to do to develop such an advanced program for yourself. It could take YEARS. €6 is a bargain and Kiefer deserves every penny he makes.

Alexander Baur
    Participant

Yeah I was just saying because it was announced “The NEW Shockwave Protocol” on FB and I was keen on seeing the improvements to 1.4 and now it is the same just as an app.Of course the app is great but I wouldn't have bought it if I knew it's the same information I already know.

Fairy

Oh, I see.And the app's out already. Cool. I'm going to finish this (http://12weekbodyplan.com) workout plan before starting on Shockwave. I recommend the 12 Week Body Plan (it's a book with a plan in it that you can take to the gym). It's by one of the UK's top personal trainers. No doubt he has a different approach to Kiefer, but he gets amazing results with his clients and he's serious about what he does so that's the important thing.

It's not that same.You can change how things are set up and get completely different workouts based on what split you want to do or what your goal is.

Bob Hagan
    Participant

I checked out the preview page for the app and it looks pretty slick. Can anyone tell me if I can do shockwave with the same equipment that's required for 531? I have a home gym and it has a squat rack, Olympic lifting bars, bumper plates, bench, pull-up bars, dip station, kettle bells, dumbbells, but no machines for isolated bodybuilding movements.

Groogrux

There is a setup section where you can tell the app what equipment you have access to!

prochargedmopar

Droid GS3 Plz  8)Not sure how the wife is gonna feel about me toting HER  ipad or iphone around the gym with me.

ShaunTX
    Participant

Doesn't work on an ipad.  Well…it does, but it's the size of an iphone in the middle of the ipad.

Stanley Buck
    Participant

Am I to assume since I am not an apple drone that I will not be able to use Shockwave? When will the pdf version be available again? I am just tired of reading that it will be “out” soon. >:(

Richard Schmitt

Am I to assume since I am not an apple drone that I will not be able to use Shockwave? When will the pdf version be available again? I am just tired of reading that it will be "out" soon. >:(

Not sure, keep reading the bold.

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

Im no Apple user too and i wonder when is the pdf going to be available again?is it possible to anyone who has it, to share it since it was free??

Joel Alain
    Participant

Im no Apple user too and i wonder when is the pdf going to be available again?is it possible to anyone who has it, to share it since it was free??

I was wondering the same thing

Stanley Buck
    Participant

Already traveled that path and nobody is willing to share and play well with others 😉 In others NO!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download the latest Shockwave Protocol – Now Available as an iPhone/iPad App

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?