Download the latest Shockwave Protocol – Now Available as an iPhone/iPad App

• This topic has 25 voices and 65 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Derekcerva
    Participant

On the app purchase, is the  first one everything to do with shockwave “shockwave trainer nc” and the others are just add ons?like in the original9.99 would that have anything for hypertrophy?

apisula2000

Shockwave Protocol 1.4 can be downloaded here:http://shockwaveprotocol.comAlso the Shockwave Heavy Duty Protocol, with article included:http://www.dangerouslyhardcore.com/1226/heavy-duty-cbl/

I am trying to access Shockwave 1.4 and when I get my email and go to the DH website, it tells me my username or password are incorrect.  They are both correct, straight from the email.  What to do?

TheRealCBONE

Any word on an Android version? If you release one after I pick up an old iPhone/iPod touch just for this, I'm going to be annoyed.  😉

Any word on an Android version? If you release one after I pick up an old iPhone/iPod touch just for this, I'm going to be annoyed.  😉

You'll need to talk to GAIN fitness about it.

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

Well i got my iphone because of SW and i didnt regretted,Mostly because i had an really old phone and now my iphone opened me to an entire new world lol

Penny Danner
    Participant

I downloaded the paper version of Shockwave…..and the iphone app.  They look totally different.  Am I missing something?  I thought the workouts would be just as they are listed on the paper version.

Richard Schmitt

You get to choose your own SW type workout during the week. You CN still do the original SW with the app.

Penny Danner
    Participant

You get to choose your own SW type workout during the week. You CN still do the original SW with the app.

ok, maybe I need to play around with it more.So does the whole SW with app need to be purchased?  I thought I saw something on the app about that vs just the free workouts?

Richard Schmitt

You get some free workout but to get the whole SW you'll have to purchase the extras…

Penny Danner
    Participant

You get some free workout but to get the whole SW you'll have to purchase the extras...

Ah!  That is what I'm missing then.  Thanks.

Penny Danner
    Participant

ok, BigTex…sorry to be so dense about this…..I just want to make sure before I spend the $10 vs just going by paper/pencil like I normally do.So buying the $10 app would let me take what is on the paper version of SW and create those workouts?

Richard Schmitt

No I understand. I bought it when it came out but the iPod too a crap and doesn't work. So I wouldn't know of any updates. From when I had it, you were able to create the exact SW ebook as well as creating your own type of SW with the given exercises and goals.

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

Pensguys, the SW app is really nice for CN,Dont go with the free PDF, justy use the terms to understand the app better, and use only the free SW: HD version, that one is really good too for CBL DB,As for the app it gives you the plan option and the custom workout option depending on the dificulty level,SW was made for CN, for CBL just add a dual PSR and extra sets.

Penny Danner
    Participant

Pensguys, the SW app is really nice for CN,Dont go with the free PDF, justy use the terms to understand the app better, and use only the free SW: HD version, that one is really good too for CBL DB,As for the app it gives you the plan option and the custom workout option depending on the dificulty level,SW was made for CN, for CBL just add a dual PSR and extra sets.

Thanks, I think I'm understanding better.  I'll play around with it more.

Ryan Neave

I hope they plan to bring out the Android version as the majority of the Phone market are actually Android users ( apart from USA), maybe the American market is the primary concern at first, Just speculation!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download the latest Shockwave Protocol – Now Available as an iPhone/iPad App

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?