Full Body Routine or Split Training

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jenna saunders
    Participant

Hi I am a 34 yr old female, currently doing CNS… with an occasional CBL on a couple days randomly,
    usually just cause I messed up… but I have been doing a full body weightlifting routine for
    the last six months. It is 3-4 days of lifting with 2 other days of HIIT. I have seen good definition
    but I am now continuing to try to lean out and get more definition. I would say I have gotten “toned”
    but not really showing a lot of muscle definition. I really enjoy the program I am doing, Get Glutes
    from Bret Contreras, but I know Shockwave is designed much differently.
    I have read many posts on whether to split train or do full body with so many different points
    that are good on both sides.
    I guess I am wondering if I should switch it up and do the isolated training days for 4 days a week
    and maybe get more defined results? Also is there a preferred lifting schedule when you are on CNS?
    I do not have my current BF… I am guessing anywhere from the 22-24% range. I am 5’7″ and weigh
    anywhere from 152-155 on any given day. I do build muscle pretty easily, weaker areas being lower body.
    Any help is greatly appreciated 🙂

Tony Sangimino

Definition is going to come down to increasing muscle growth and reducing body fat. Shockwave will give your body the signals to maintain and grow muscle, while CarbNite will help strip down body fat. Just watch your fat intake, as going overboard there is usually the culprit of stalled results.

Jenna saunders
    Participant

Thanks Tony.
    What would you say is “watching fat”
    Right now I am currently tracking about 1650 cal per day
    with a goal of 135g protein (which is usually hard to meet)
    and 90-100 g fat. Does that sound reasonable?

Tony Sangimino

I’d try and stay consistent with the protein and keep the fat where its at for now. Just stay vigilant on your progress and tweak as necessary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Full Body Routine or Split Training

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?