How much fat and how much protein , total calories?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am new here, i am eating 3000 calories 80 prosent fat, 17 protein and 3 prosen carb any pointers?

Steve Cauffiel
    Participant

Uh, gonna need more information than that to help in the slightest. 😉 Body stats, exercise level, etc.

Melvin McLain
    Participant

3000 calories with 80% fat calories, 17% protein calories, and 3% carb calories is approx 266.6g fat, 127.5g prot, and 22.5g carbs.

That’s a lot of fat and calories IMO.

Remember, if there is no calorie deficit, your body has no reason to reduce its fat stores.

Ok thanks 🙂

fanbrits
    Participant

Hmmm when i tried to lose weight last year and was on my new diet pills phen375, which helped me lose 40 pounds and tstart working out, i was onn top of the game. This meds arent heavy for body and organism at all and i could run about 100km a week. The risk zone for me was upping to 120 km. But judging by your plan you can gain needed fast enough, though i’d suggest some outside help. 3000 seems a lot

Elite

Don’t worry about the calories, i share with you the best way to maintain your body weight. ready my review about best phenq diet pills and crazy bulk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How much fat and how much protein , total calories?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?