HRV

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gerry yerves
    Participant

Hey all,Anybody have a recommendation for a decent hrv app? Yes bioforce hrv is well outside my price range.Thanks

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

If you take your training seriously enough that you are interested in tracking your HRV, I strongly recommend you just get the Bioforce system.  I used the cheaper HRV systems and they just don't work as well.  Plus if you go with Bioforce you get Joel's book and access to his online tracking system.  While the book isn't very long, it's very valuable to understanding the HRV numbers, which is much more complicated than you probably think.That being said, if you just train recreationally, I think the HRV system is a waste of money.

TCB
    Participant

If you take your training seriously enough that you are interested in tracking your HRV, I strongly recommend you just get the Bioforce system.  I used the cheaper HRV systems and they just don't work as well.  Plus if you go with Bioforce you get Joel's book and access to his online tracking system.  While the book isn't very long, it's very valuable to understanding the HRV numbers, which is much more complicated than you probably think.That being said, if you just train recreationally, I think the HRV system is a waste of money.

+1I bought the Bioforce purely because I wanted to play with it and I was curious.Long story short, if you're on a team, or being coached and lifting seriously, I can see it's value, especially to the coach. But I found little to no value in it, and it sits in the closet, unused for me.

Chris Morse
    Participant

TCB would be up to selling your HRV?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HRV

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?