Hyperthermic Conditioning. Thoughts?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

David M Pope
    Participant

https://one.body.io/forums/topic/inchxinch-b2b-log-were-in-hell-gentlemen/

She is Smart, if I had more time I'd try it.

David M Pope
    Participant

Lol or access to a sauna.  I wonder if an old-fashioned sweat lodge in a garage or non-AC'd gym would do the same thing....

https://one.body.io/forums/topic/inchxinch-b2b-log-were-in-hell-gentlemen/

Lol or access to a sauna.  I wonder if an old-fashioned sweat lodge in a garage or non-AC'd gym would do the same thing....

Well, I figure working out in my garage during the summer does it as well. But my gym does have a sauna, but with my current program by the time I finish training I'm ready to get out of the gym, haha.

Richard Schmitt

This would be worth trying honestly. With it being the Summer, could do more or equal amount of workouts in the garage for sure. Unfortunately the gym I go to doesn't have a sauna.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Well, this explains why my cardio is at an all time high as my gym is like a sauna most of the year. I could never achieve such conditioning when I was training in my cushy air-conditioned gym. Definitely gonna hit the sauna more when I go back.

Rob Haas

Missed this one. I posted about it in another thread. Anyway, we have a sauna in the gym I go to but too many gays hang out there. So, I take a hot shower at home after my workout. Seams to really get the vascularity dilated and feels good on a cold winter day. Sure does make sense though in what she is saying.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Missed this one. I posted about it in another thread. Anyway, we have a sauna in the gym I go to but too many gays hang out there. So, I take a hot shower at home after my workout. Seams to really get the vascularity dilated and feels good on a cold winter day. Sure does make sense though in what she is saying.

Uh... One of the gyms I go to by my work is always packed with gay guys, but I've never had an issue with it. The long shower I agree with, but what I'll do 3 times a week is the hottest possible bath I can stand with Epsom salt for 25-30 minutes, adding hot water as it gets colder. Same principle I guess, but with the benefit of epsom salt soaks. Makes a huge different for my recovery if I miss it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mari
    Participant

I have a full spectrum infrared sauna. I’ve been using it for about a month and I absolutely love it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hyperthermic Conditioning. Thoughts?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?