Ingredients for the Shake in the UK

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Josephrattigan

I'm having difficulty finding the correct products for the shakes in the UK. The Whey Isolate, Dextrose, Coconut Cream and Creatine is fine but I can't find the correct products for:Casein HyrdrolsatesLeucineAnyone for the UK tell me what products these translate to and what you ate using?Thanks

guitarjon
    Participant

Try myprotein.com, they have both.  search for Peptopro on the site, that's the casein.

Josephrattigan

You star

Josephrattigan

What do you use?

guitarjon
    Participant

What do you use?

I've gotten all of my supps from there.  I use the vanilla flavored whey isolate (it's sweetened with sucralose and there's no ace-k in it), Peptopro, dextrose or maltodextrine (dextrose is sweeter but they do the same thing), leucine, creatine monohydrate, caffeine powder and the omega 3 liquid fish oil.

Gavin White
    Participant

Definitely give My Protein a go.,its reliable and affordable. I use there leucine, whey protein and creatine!

guitarjon
    Participant

Definitely give My Protein a go.,its reliable and affordable. I use there leucine, whey protein and creatine!

I've been using the orange flavored omega 3 fish oil from them, it smells good but it definitely doesn't taste like orange.  It just doesn't really have a taste.  I might try the strawberry.

Josephrattigan

This good, thanks, I'll go there. Any particular brands to look out for? Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this

Withers

Myprotein have all their own brand stuff.In terms of fish oil, I use their Super Omega 3 caps, which are 70% EPA/DHA.

ajhaycock
    Participant

I use PHD Pharma-Blend 6 HR for the post work out shake, mixed with 40g dextrose, 4tsp coffee (Nescafe, 50mg caffeine per tsp) and 5g creatine. (get it off ebay)The PHD blend contains all the Casein Hyrdrolsates and Leucine needed. I dont use this shake during the no carbs phase though, just 100% whey isolate.

Hottiehottiestevie

Hi.  I ordered a load of stuff from Myprotein too and am pretty happy with it.Just the taste of the chocolate whey isolate is not the great.  Maybe because of the Sucralose.Anyone know if any of the other flavours taste better when mixed with creatine, leucine and caffeine powder??Cheers,Steve

webby

I have the apple and respberry one. Mixed with peptopro and leucine does make it taste a little nasty but it's chuggable!

guitarjon
    Participant

I use the vanilla flavor.  It goes well in the accelerator shake.  The vanilla flavoring is only subtle compared to the whey concentrate I used previously, and it doesn't taste as much like a vanilla shake when you add the caffeine, luecine, creatine and peptopro, but I actually don't mind it.  It's pretty decent when you throw a scoop of dextrose in with it.

Hottiehottiestevie

Thanks guys.Think I'll give some of the other flavours a shot then.Mixed the chocolate with a bit of coconut milk today and it tasted OK actually.Suppose I just need to experiment with a few till I find something I like.

briansimon50

I use the vanilla flavor flavorful pure whey protein separate, Peptopro, dextrose or maltodextrine, leucine, creatine monohydrate monohydrate, caffeine dust and the Ω 3 liquid fish oil.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ingredients for the Shake in the UK

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?