Keto OS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kevin

There’s a new product on the market that claims that it would help one to get into ketosis. It’s called Keto OS. Has anyone heard about this product? Can it be used with the carb nite solution or carb backloading diets?

Thanks

Richard Schmitt

Well if your diet is on track and you want to use this with CNS, then fork out the money because it’s expensive. Secondly, you’re really not trying to be “ketogenic”, you’re just controlling insulin by not consuming carbohydrates in certain parts of the day. one program a majority of the week, the other more towards the night.

Kevin

Thanks for the reply Tex,

I ordered the sample pack to see if would help curb my appetite for carbs. Then I tried to cancel the order but I think it’s too late. I like the progress that I am making on CNS. I would like to loose more body fat and I haven’t noticed much difference in the past few weeks. The fact that I am maintaining my current weight loss and apparently my body fat is progress for me. I’m going to have to get a DEXA to really begin to fine tune things but I have never been able to maintain this weight for so long. I’ve been on CNS for about 70 days now. There are still a many tweaks that I can make to accelerate fat loss. I don’t think I need the supplement.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keto OS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?