Member Issues With The New Forum

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Adrian Caron
    Participant

I used to frequent this forum on a daily basis when it was the old format (never really posted, but always enjoyed the wealth of knowledge from others). Since this new forum has come about I am unable to use the forum properly. I can see the new activity using the activity tab, but when I click on a topic or even the forum I keep getting the “error 404 – page not found” message. Anyone else have this issue and resolved it? Any suggestions are welcome…

That has to do with permissions and products purchased or not. It does seem that if you got some forum access previously by downloading Shockwave (I believe it granted Carb Nite subgroup?), that no longer is the case, but instead is tied directly only to book purchases.

This might help you: http://one.body.io/merging-of-accounts-now-possible/
    Or go to the Support button on body.io

Sascha Heid
    Participant

The new forums totally suck.
    The whole body.io sucks.
    Used to frequent it daily, now everything looks like crap and is non-functional.

Spatz

That’s not very constructive as far as criticism goes, the people at BodyIO are working hard to get the forums and the website up and running and it takes a bit to get the kinks ironed out. They are listening to our concerns and doing their best.

Please rethink your comment next time and at least attempt to provide quality feedback so they can try to improve your experience.

Melvin McLain
    Participant

While I agree that schmolch’s post may not seem helpful, it’s certainly a good example of members’ frustration level. It shouldn’t take months to get basic functions working properly.

This software just wasn’t designed for forums, and its performance probably won’t get much better. Functionality has been traded for the ability to login from facebook.

Keifer has mentioned letting the forums die in the past, and that goal seems very nearly accomplished. 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Member Issues With The New Forum

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?