PICS! Crazy vegan mid week post b2b cn pwo pump!’n

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

paradisexoxo
    Participant

And still looking great!!

Thanks Big Tex! I highly recommend you try the back to back...I've never felt this good or full and who wouldn't wanna chow down on carbs TWICE! lol 🙂

Gorgeous pics - so envious!!And yeah, +1 on the b2b  😉

Thanks PHX!!! And thanks for the idea and tips and such...will making a log soon 🙂

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Looking amazing.

Thank you Arrr1 I'd like to say that the b2b was a success and I'm gonna do it again this weekend, Cory and I will be cooking up a cn storm lol

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Dem' Delts. I'm Mirin'.

Indeed.  Some of the best delt development I have seen on a woman.

Big_R
    Participant

before i agree w/ the otherz i would need some more shoulder pics; i didn't get a good look  ;D  lolwhen are you going to release the lying-hamstring-curls video?

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Dem' Delts. I'm Mirin'.

Indeed.  Some of the best delt development I have seen on a woman.

wow 🙂 thanks Ibob!! I'm flattered...will be starting a log soon and will put up some progress and before pics from the past year and such...

paradisexoxo
    Participant

before i agree w/ the otherz i would need some more shoulder pics; i didn't get a good look  ;D  lolwhen are you going to release the lying-hamstring-curls video?

Oh yeah big R where the heck have u been? love the new default pic haha

Big_R
    Participant

Thanks  😀  Sometimes i disappear for a while and then reappear  lol  taking breaks here and there from the forums.     

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Thanks  😀  Sometimes i disappear for a while and then reappear  lol  taking breaks here and there from the forums.   

Gotcha....how is the training and such?

chris haynes
    Participant

Why doesnt the pics show up on post?

Penny Danner
    Participant

Probably because these posts were really old ones from the old site. The posts got moved but I don’t think pix transferred over.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PICS! Crazy vegan mid week post b2b cn pwo pump!’n

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?