PICS! Crazy vegan mid week post b2b cn pwo pump!’n

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

paradisexoxo
    Participant

So some of you know me and some may not but I'm a vegan fitness model….two months so far on cns….this past weekend did a back to back carb nite….although the stuffing sucked, I think the rewards are great….had amazing energy and stamina in the gym today doing bis and shoulders….freaking amazing pump and muscles hardness and fullness….like I'm talking like never before…pics to follow….

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Another

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Side

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Another side

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Full body

Richard Schmitt

And still looking great!!

So some of you know me and some may not but I'm a vegan fitness model....two months so far on cns....this past weekend did a back to back carb nite....although the stuffing sucked, I think the rewards are great....had amazing energy and stamina in the gym today doing bis and shoulders....freaking amazing pump and muscles hardness and fullness....like I'm talking like never before...pics to follow....

Lookin' great, Jennie!  😉Your delts and bi's are really popping, and you look very strong and rock hard.You also have ample thickness, as apparent from the side shot.  You absolutely kill it in the gym!  ;DCory

Dem' Delts. I'm Mirin'.

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Thanks Big Tex! I highly recommend you try the back to back...I've never felt this good or full and who wouldn't wanna chow down on carbs TWICE! lol 🙂

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Dem' Delts. I'm Mirin'.

Thanks Trevor! hope you are doing well...

Richard Schmitt

Thanks Big Tex! I highly recommend you try the back to back...I've never felt this good or full and who wouldn't wanna chow down on carbs TWICE! lol 🙂

Haha I'll look into it. Especially if it'll allow me to do more

paradisexoxo
    Participant

definitely 🙂 good Luck Tex

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

Looking amazing.

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

And no Tex doesn't need to do B2B CN. He needs to CBL full time. Slacker

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Gorgeous pics - so envious!!And yeah, +1 on the b2b  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PICS! Crazy vegan mid week post b2b cn pwo pump!’n

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?