POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

HEY EVERYONE!Kiefer and the rest of the DH Team are working on a presentation and are looking for representative before and after pics from anyone of you who wants to be part of it.Please post a Before pic and an After pic on this thread with a short blurb on what program you used (CBL, CNS or both) and your overall experience.We know they work.  Let's prove it!🙂

Richard Schmitt

Will do DH Conrad! Thank you sir!

Scope75

Haven't been here or on CNS long but I'm in and should have a good after pic in a few months. This just gives me more drive to kill it!!

Hey Conrad, is there a timeline they are wanting pictures by?

Scope75

Yeah if its next week I have a lot of work to do. Lol

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

Hey Trevorxgage. If you already have them please post them ASAP. If not, take a pic now and see if there is a visible difference, note the time frame on the blurb, and post the blurb as well. We're looking for improvements using the program, not perfection. Depending on the fidelity of the practitioner, the pre-existing conditions, and lifestyle/environment confounders, "results may vary" as the say.  If you are waiting to have a perfect body before submitting your "after" pic, hmmm, that may take a while.  Perfectionists are never satisfied. 🙂Seeing how this goes, DH may call out for more pics later on in a succeeding presentation. However, I would suggest NOT to wait for a second round.  But I don't have any real answers or timelines to give at the moment.  But I will certainly post as soon as I get more details.Thanks!

10 months with DHBefore2-22-12-1_zpsb9eeb052-1_zps4fd0f1b3.jpgAfter1-28-13DH_zpsb0a68387-1_zps661697f1.jpgI grew up as a fat kid who has never like his body.During the year before my before picture I had dropped from 330+lbs down to 185lbs, and while I looked better I still hated how I looked. I was super weak, I had no energy, I was doing stupid amounts of cardio while trying (poorly) to lift weights, on average I would spend 13-15 hours a week working out, doing 2 hours of cardio most days. I was skinny fat. I also devolved a very poor relationship with food. My friends wouldn't go out with me because I wouldn't eat anything. Eat some carb? I think not, I don't want to get fat again. I had completely given up on enjoying pizza, my favorite food (totally the reason I was fat) ever again.Then I heard Kiefer on Dave Aspreys podcast, I was intriuged right away. I got both CBL and CNS by the end of the month (March 2012) and started my prep phase for CNS during that last week. I've sensed used both programs back and forth, interchanging and mixing them as need to reach my goals.I'm not up from a skinny fat 185, to a decent 210.For the first time I'm my life I'm not afraid to be shirtless in front of people, specifically my girlfriend (who loves to see me shirtless, by the way), I'm not longer weak, I've brought my bench up from 135 to 195, my squat from 205 to 300, and my deadlift from 225 to 355, I do about 1 hour of cardio per month, and only spend 4-5 hours a week in the gym these days. I also no longer have a fear of foods, I can go out to eat with my friends and easily figure out something to order depending on what my day has been like and what my goals are.If I have some carbs on a night I didn't workout I don't even worry about it because I know how to make these things work for me now.Since finding DH my life has changed.I realize I don't have to suffer to try and look a certain way, I can have a normal life, eat foods I love, workout much less then I thought possible, and still reach my goals.A huge Thank you to DH Kiefer and the whole DH team for what they do.Edit: I wanted to include that during June & July 2012 I had been in the hospital and then recovering and unable to train at all because of emergency surgery.

Fairy

Great that your weight has gone up while you look like you have lost fat and put on muscle 🙂

Great that your weight has gone up while you look like you have lost fat and put on muscle 🙂

Thank you Fairy. =]The biggest thing for me is it's helped break my dependance on the scale and I've finally learned to be happy with myself. I'm still not where I ultimately want to be, but I see myself now I'm proud of what I've been able to accomplish and I no longer need to be embarrassed of myself.

Richard Schmitt

Trevor, you definitely are making some terrific progress. Really glad to see you enjoying everything again, and holy hell you got strong. Keep it going bud, looking forward to seeing what you'll do next!

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

This is so cool Trevorgage. Kudos. You are doing the best change process.  Steady and ongoing.  I want to see you in a few months. Please keep this up.

Gibdan

I only have a before. Too early for an after since it has only been a month. Give or take. My mind might be playing tricks on me but might be a slight improvement on the abs area and arms area. Probably not noticeable on camera but my perspective yeah.

Scope75

I only have a before. Too early for an after since it has only been a month. Give or take. My mind might be playing tricks on me but might be a slight improvement on the abs area and arms area. Probably not noticeable on camera but my perspective yeah.

Post them up!!!You have more time than I do and I'll be posting afters later this week and I'll post one every week after that. Lol

x_just_be_x

Hey!I have a ONE month progress photo comparison. I just took the photo today.All I have to say about carb nite is that it WORKS. At first I was very skeptical, because I didn't know if I could do without carbs for long periods of time- I was used to eating carbs every single day. It was extremely tough emotionally and mentally to not eat them the first 10 days. But, after my first carb nite, I felt amazing. As another week went by, I noticed weight loss and definition already. There was no more bloating every day or feeling lazy. I actually felt HAPPIER, my mood was better and I had more energy. With HIIT and lifting 4 times a week, I lost 10 pounds and have leaned out nicely. I am still far from my goal but it was a fantastic change from just 4 weeks ago.It's just going to get better from here!!I thank my friends for introducing me to CN.🙂

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Hey!I have a ONE month progress photo comparison. I just took the photo today.All I have to say about carb nite is that it WORKS. At first I was very skeptical, because I didn't know if I could do without carbs for long periods of time- I was used to eating carbs every single day. It was extremely tough emotionally and mentally to not eat them the first 10 days. But, after my first carb nite, I felt amazing. As another week went by, I noticed weight loss and definition already. There was no more bloating every day or feeling lazy. I actually felt HAPPIER, my mood was better and I had more energy. With HIIT and lifting 4 times a week, I lost 10 pounds and have leaned out nicely. I am still far from my goal but it was a fantastic change from just 4 weeks ago.It's just going to get better from here!!I thank my friends for introducing me to CN.🙂

Those are fantastic results.  Would you mind posting your approach to the diet?  Like sample meals?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?