[Progress Update] One year at Dangerously Hardcore/Athlete.io/body.io

• This topic has 9 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Gnomer
    Participant

Good job, it looks you train pretty hard.  That's a big difference in a year.  Did you used to lift before?

i don't really have any decent pics from back then..

I probably do 🙂

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Wow what a big difference!!

Gnomer
    Participant

thanks:) if I wasn't so damn white i'd show some definition a bit more but meh.. never been big on tanning

Gl;itch.e

thanks:) if I wasn't so damn white i'd show some definition a bit more but meh.. never been big on tanning

do it! its good for you

Gnomer
    Participant

do it! its good for you

yea.. i'm not much of an outdoor person and i don't normally tan anyway I just burn unless I'm wearing spf 50+ sunscreen.. and i'm not going to pay to get a tan somewhere...

Gl;itch.e

do it! its good for you

yea.. i'm not much of an outdoor person and i don't normally tan anyway I just burn unless I'm wearing spf 50+ sunscreen.. and i'm not going to pay to get a tan somewhere...

Do you supplement vitamin D? If your vitamin D status is sufficient you should be able to tan easier. But its a bit more than that. Red light (especially from the sun) is therapeutic for a lot of things.

Penny Danner
    Participant

do it! its good for you

Do you supplement vitamin D? If your vitamin D status is sufficient you should be able to tan easier. But its a bit more than that. Red light (especially from the sun) is therapeutic for a lot of things.

YES!  I started supplementing with Vitamin D esp in the winter 2 years ago and I've tanned the best I EVERY have the past 2 summers!  My teenager is so jealous but he won't listen to me about taking it. LOL

Gnomer
    Participant

do it! its good for you

yea i take vitamin D daily hasn't made a difference for me i still just burn..

Gl;itch.e

do it! its good for you

how much, how long, of what type of vitamin D?

Gnomer
    Participant

do it! its good for you

Cholecalciferol.. right now 5000ui

Penny Danner
    Participant

do it! its good for you

I use Carlson's 4000IU.  I started taking 2 drops per day for a couple weeks, then went down to 1 drop after that.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[Progress Update] One year at Dangerously Hardcore/Athlete.io/body.io

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?