Question about bloating and dairy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kristin R Metz
    Participant

So I am slowly gaining weight on keto. I only check my weight 1 time a week and today I am up 2 lbs. I WANT THE SCALE TO GO DOWN, not up!
    I constantly feel bloated! After looking over my food logs for the last month I realized I have increased dairy more and more as the month goes by. I think because I am busy and cheese is quick. I also have added HWC to my coffee in place of the sugar-free non dairy Coffeemate creamer.

Has anyone else here had issues with dairy products before? Or found they had bad bloating with keto? What did you do to remedy it?

(I have this same question on my log, just really would like help with this issue)

Spatz

I could see it being a possibility, how much cheese do you eat on a daily basis? Try cutting it down and see what happens.

Robert Haas
    Participant

Dairy is one of the top foods that some people have gut inflammation issues with. Cutting down might help but if it the cause cutting it out completely is the way to go.

The eyes can't see what the mind doesn't understand.

Richard Schmitt

Some folks don’t do well with coffee as well. I’d remove cheese completely. HWC shouldn’t cause a problem because it mimics butter

Kristin R Metz
    Participant

thank you everyone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Question about bloating and dairy

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?