Questions for the Body.io Podcasts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Hey y'all, as the new podcasts are being done, a lot of us have questions that would like to be answered. More times than not it is questions that mulitple members have, and being of the same subject. Let's get these inquiries out there, if that Kiefer could possibly address these as well as any of his Crew.

Gl;itch.e

I've got one Im sure a few people would like the answer to. Q. When is CBL 2.0 coming out? LOL!

Spatz

I've got one Im sure a few people would like the answer to. Q. When is CBL 2.0 coming out? LOL!

YES!! And we are tired of "Soon." Much prefer more accurate but still vague "in a few months.." or "within the next few series of podcasts..."

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

I think we should get chapter titles. That would be enough to hold me over…

Newfiedan
    Participant

is it possible to download the new ones? I got the old ones with podcast addict on my samsung but I cant download the new ones from soundcloud.

Adrian Caron
    Participant

You can subscribe via itunes.bodyio.fm (not yet listed in iTunes)

Newfiedan
    Participant

Unfortunately I have a Samsung s4 and can not use itunesSent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Adrian Caron
    Participant

It's an RSS feed, you should be able to subscribe manually with a podcast app.Otherwise there's SoundCloud (streaming only?) - https://soundcloud.com/body-io-fm

Newfiedan
    Participant

got it to work with podcast addict sweet man thanks.

Adrian Caron
    Participant

Scope75

Now within iTunes toohttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/body-io-fm/id850425607?mt=2

Finally.....Makes life way easier. Lol

Umayr Allem
    Participant

On the podcast with Ben Coomber Kiefer mentioned that he has really backed away from caffeine. I wanted to get an idea on the the new protocols are in light of this. For example, what is being done to replace coffee/caffeine in the morning to help burn fat and also what are recommendations for pre-workout.

On the podcast with Ben Coomber Kiefer mentioned that he has really backed away from caffeine. I wanted to get an idea on the the new protocols are in light of this. For example, what is being done to replace coffee/caffeine in the morning to help burn fat and also what are recommendations for pre-workout.

Still drink coffee in the morning if you want. Just don't go crazy on the amounts and cut it off at a decent time.

I'd bet this has a lot to do with how you, as an individual respond.  I personally am high stress so I switched to decaf coffee a while ago.  I read somewhere in Kiefers writings that you still get the appetite suppression benefits in decaf. 

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

What do you guys think of Keifer's opinions on butter and cream.  Personally, I agree with him.  I'll take cream any day over  butter in my coffee.  I never cared for the butter.  I always thought it tasted like shit and was a pain in the ass.Also his opinion on MCT oil was a pretty big bombshell.  I wish he went more in depth on it though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions for the Body.io Podcasts

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?