Ramadhan and CNS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kevin Lawson
    Participant

Hi,

The month of Ramadhan is approaching for Muslims. It begins in about a month. In this month we don’t eat or drink from dawn to dusk. Dawn will be beginning at about 4 PM and sunset be at about 8:30 PM. I was planning on starting reorientation in a few days. Would the effectiveness of this diet be affected if I began my carb nites during Ramadhan at 8:30 PM and transition to ultra low carb at about 2:30 AM? I won’t be eating or drinking during the daylight hours at that time anyway so I was thinking I might as well go ahead with CNS.
    I’m fired up and I would like to start CNS now and do six months straight. However, if I have to I can do it for a month, break for a month and then do six months straight.
    I tried to make this post as clear as possible but if you need more clarity please let me know.

Thank you

Richard Schmitt

I remember this being brought up before, and seemed like if you can just alter the time in the night with what you normally do in the day will work for being ULC. During a CN, when you’re able to start having carbs, eat them during the night.

Sleep, wake before dawn in able, have a coffee with HWC and/or a fatty breakfast then go about your day. Come home, when dusk hits have your ULC meals. Same concept can go along with the actual CN, just when dusk hits have the CN.

Kevin Lawson
    Participant

I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I was thinking of doing things in that exact same way.

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ramadhan and CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?