shift works cbl no in book how shift working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ming na

helo i done the carb nites and good result now how to carbs backloding? i am work 14 days night shiftis 7 oclock pm to the 7 oclock in the am 2 days off then again same shiftis after then i work 7 day shiftis after 2 days off then 1 oclock pm to the 9 oclock pm then after 3 days off i read book and i no find any suggests for dis i needa tha helps plese thanks you i lifts 3 days medum hevy i is sleeps 8 oclock in the am and up 1 or 2 oclock pm and gym for 1 our i see startin stringth 5 x 5 exersise my fat is 20 and i am 180 hevy short mongoli sorry for bad inglish thank you ming na

ming na

anyoney can helps me? y no one help is me…????

Melvin McLain
    Participant

I don’t do CBL, but from what I understand, you would do it as if you were working/sleeping normal hours.

When you wake up, that is your “morning.” So adjust your CBL schedule accordingly.

Maybe someone else can add more later (this is a holiday weekend in the US).

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Do you go to bed and wake up at about the same time every day? If so just eat carbs before you go to bed, so for you that would about 3 AM to 8 AM.

If your sleep schedule is all over the place CBL won’t really work the way it’s supposed to. If that is the case either just eat carbs post-workout or do Carb Nite.

Robert Haas
    Participant

From a lot of the material I am reading now, sunlight (or artificial light) has much to do with circadian rhythms. So I would suspect if you work in an artificially lit environment, those hours would be your day. Sleeping in a dark room would be your night. If it were me, that’s the way I would structure my nutrient timings: according to light exposure. Ibob’s suggestion makes the most sense to me and coincides with what the books say.

The eyes can't see what the mind doesn't understand.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shift works cbl no in book how shift working

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?