Shockwave 1.4?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

sckiely
    Participant

Kiefer says it has been released to download, haven't looked yet, but anoyone interested should download and use!

6by6

Richard Schmitt

Again I'm having problems in trying to download his products…it's not wanting to load. It stays on the whole “loading” phase, cool site though!

Naomi Most

Again I'm having problems in trying to download his products...it's not wanting to load. It stays on the whole "loading" phase, cool site though!

That happened to me too.  I reloaded the page (I'm using Firefox) and it worked the second time.

Richard Schmitt

Alright never mind I was able to get it to work, had to use something different than Internet Explorer

Damon Amato
    Participant

I'm not seeing much of a difference except in the introduction.

Downloaded it last night, yeah I didn't see anything really new but I don't mind a review remotely.

Bartleby83

Aloha!Nice to have it even if there is nothing ground breaking new but its free and as Kiefer mentioned you get what you pay for. So I am excited about the final product. I will give the Schockwave program a try after some weeks of Barbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight training.

IOWA.PharmD

I had a quick question about the order/levels of workouts in the protocol…..(using Chest/Bis as example) Do you start at the stop (warm up) and proceed to do every lift til the bottom (Triceps Rope Pushdown)? More specifically, assuming you have gone through Levels 0,1,1,2 (Bench Press, Incline press, decline bench, DB pullover), do you do Level X if you're up to it then continue on to Level U (Pulldowns)? Thanks for your help guys.

Damon Amato
    Participant

hmm, good point.  I've been doing them in the order they are right now.  Doesn't mean I'm correct though.

Richard Schmitt

hmm, good point.  I've been doing them in the order they are right now.  Doesn't mean I'm correct though.

That's how I've been doing them.

stephenhdmrs

Thanks for the link.  I wasn't able to find the other versions people were using.

Tawnee

Has anyone figured the answer out to the order of doing shockwave? In the intro of the book it says you should do them in order by level but then why are they written in a different order for the workouts? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Tawnee Leonardo
    Participant

I’m wondering the same thing and wondering if anyone has found an answer? Do you do the workout in the order it is listed in the shockwave book or by levels? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave 1.4?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?