Shockwave Program

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Adam Hays
    Participant

Is there going to be a full shockwave program that will be released in the near future?

Richard Schmitt

You can get it from the site as a downloadable PDF.shockwaveprotocol.com I believe

Adam Hays
    Participant

I have that one.  I was just wondering if there was like a full blown purchasable program Kiefer was planning on releasing like with the new book or something

Richard Schmitt

Possibly, later next year. Not entirely sure.

Paddy Maher

Hi, just want to double check that I'm using ShockWave Protocol correctly. I'm using it now for 3 weeks, I've followed the workout plans literally and when I've encountered chest day for the 2 nd time I've used the same exercises but have switched around the performance of that particular exercise, for example on chest day for the first time I did Incline bench ELECT, and when I encountered chest day for the 2nd time I did Incline Bench NORMAL, I've carried out the same for all exercises. When I carry out Incline Bench for the 3rd time I may change to it being WU etc etc. Is my understanding correct or should my workout be exactly in the manual week in week out??

Richard Schmitt

Exactly the same, if you feel as though you can increase weights then do so.

Penny Danner
    Participant

I do it exactly as written.Based on how the last workout of that body part felt the last time I lifted, I'll increase by 5# or so and then up the other weight amounts the next time I come to that exercise for that body part.  Hope that makes sense.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave Program

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?