Should I switch to CBL?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kevin

Hi,

I’m 5’8, about 169 lbs at around 14% body fat. I’ve been on CBS for a few months and my progress has seemed to come to a halt. I would like to get down to about 10 percent body fat and gain some muscle. I recently stopped tracking my fat and protein intake. It was beginning to get very stressful for me to do so. I currently only track carbs for six days keeping them under 30 grams and then having a carb night. I haven’t purchased the CBL book but I hear that the program is not dummy proof. I am also not as consistent with my workouts as I would like to be so I don’t know if my volume of training would be enough. I’m currently in the process of slowly trying to increase the volume of my training. My workouts are sporadic last week I worked out maybe 3 times the week before maybe once. I don’t know if I can tolerate restricting my diet much more than I already have. I just need to know where I should go from here. I am pleased with the results I have gotten so far but I still have some body fat on my chest and stomach area as well as many muscles that need to gain strength and definition.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Should I switch to CBL?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?