12 week Progress

• This topic has 8 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

riain80

@gavwhiteuk:Sorry for the late reply, I have been really busy over the last week.I followed the split over the five days as stipulated. However, I did change quite a few exercises because I felt other ones were more beneficial to me for various reasons. I absolutely loved SW.

riain80

@Cory:Again apologies for the late reply.Being big enough is a goal I will never reach. I just wish there was a magic formula for growing pounds of muscle over night, lol. Wish I was a Belgium Blue, lol!And yes, my apartment over looked the park 🙂 good times, brother!

@Cory:Again apologies for the late reply.Being big enough is a goal I will never reach. I just wish there was a magic formula for growing pounds of muscle over night, lol. Wish I was a Belgium Blue, lol!And yes, my apartment over looked the park 🙂 good times, brother!

No worries.  I am on here often b/c I leave a window open at work (during weekdays).To be honest, I am glad there's no magic formula... makes our hard work that much more fulfilling, b/c not everyone is willing to push like us.  I agree, too, the pursuit of excellence is a never-ending quest (whatever excellence that might be).Cory

very impressive, congrats brotha 8)

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

12 week Progress

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?