12 week Progress

• This topic has 8 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

riain80
    Keymaster

12 weeks ago I started running CBL. I ran it for six weeks and in that time, I lost 6lb, all of which was during the first 10 days of induction. On the seventh week I started CNS. I ran it for six weeks and lost  further 1st 12lb! I lost a little strength due to impatience, not the diet; but its nothing that can't be rectified and I most certainly have learnt from my mistakes!I ran the Shockwave Protocol though out the twelve weeks and I am still running CNS and Shockwave protocol at the minute; CBL on Monday though, whoop!I have encountered many hurdles through out, however, every hurdle has taught me something new about my body and this diet. I will, in time, post some of the problems I encountered and how I got round them. I still have a long way to go, but its happening! Sorry about the quality of the first picture, but you can still see that I had the body composition of a pork scratching!

Richard Schmitt

Well that's some damn good results! Awesome job!

riain80

Thanks a lot, man.

Craig jones
    Participant

Yeah Ri looking good!

Fairy

Wow! Well done!!

riain80

Cheers folks!

riain80

Alright Craig; how's it going, man?

maximus24

Riain80 what is your weight at after the 12 weeks? And how much strength did you lose? Oh and how tall are you? Sorry for all the questions!

riain80

Its no problem for me to answer mate, never worry. 10st 2lb Only lost on bench - 10kg over all. I'm 5 7" - Short ass, lol

12 weeks ago I started running CBL. I ran it for six weeks and in that time, I lost 6lb, all of which was during the first 10 days of induction. On the seventh week I started CNS. I ran it for six weeks and lost  further 1st 12lb! I lost a little strength due to impatience, not the diet; but its nothing that can't be rectified and I most certainly have learnt from my mistakes!I ran the Shockwave Protocol though out the twelve weeks and I am still running CNS and Shockwave protocol at the minute; CBL on Monday though, whoop!I have encountered many hurdles through out, however, every hurdle has taught me something new about my body and this diet. I will, in time, post some of the problems I encountered and how I got round them. I still have a long way to go, but its happening! Sorry about the quality of the first picture, but you can still see that I had the body composition of a pork scratching!

Wanted to chime in -- amazing progress.What's your next goal?Cory

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

@riain80What was your pre-prep phase weight and what was your post-CBL weight.  I ask because typically the prep phase weight loss is mainly water weight and it is likely you gained that back once you started to eat carbs again.  This means that you may have lost more fat on the diet than you thought.  Then again who cares about the number when you have the pictures!

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

Damn dude, Freakin awesome!

Gavin White
    Participant

Nice work….. Very nice work! Good on ya, and keep it going!

Gavin White
    Participant

And I gotta get my head round Shockwave for when I start CN again.

riain80

@ CoryCheers man. Hello to New York as well, I use to live in Manhattan on the upper west side. Best city on the planet. I have just started back on CBL last Monday and the plan is to use it to get below 10%, and try and gain back the little strength that I lost during the first twelve weeks. I really enjoy the challenge of figuring out what works for me. I have found that, due to my height and over all size, and the physicality of my job, a lot of things that worked for others did not work for me. So another part of the plan, you may say, is to learn more about my body so I can manipulate more efficiently.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

12 week Progress

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?