14 weeks in to CNS, 11 weeks in to Shockwave

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

OhForPetesSake
    Participant

Updating the original post at 14 weeks in.Before:edxs.jpg14 Weeks:4zdb.jpgMy abs are starting to poke through for, literally, the first time in my life.  My shoulders are traps are more developed.Still plenty of bodyfat to lose.  I would estimate that I am somewhere in the 15% range right now.  Lower belly and love handles are still an issue.  Would love an estimate from people on what my original and current bodyfat  is.Time to keep on keepin on!

Big_Port

Nice Work!!

Big_R
    Participant

For pete's sake…. pete.    I'd say you look about 25 years younger plus/minus a few months  8)  Excellent work soldier!  One of the best results i've seen to date... and in only 8 weeks

OhForPetesSake
    Participant

For pete's sake.... pete.    I'd say you look about 25 years younger plus/minus a few months  8)  Excellent work soldier!  One of the best results i've seen to date... and in only 8 weeks

Thanks for the kind words  🙂Still plenty of work left to do, but I am pleased with how things are going.

marilxmad

Awesome!  8)Keep up the awesome work!  🙂 😉

OhForPetesSake
    Participant

Original post updated with 14 week progress.

TCB
    Participant

Strong work! Nice job! I really have no idea on the BF%, though, so I don't want to weigh in on that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

14 weeks in to CNS, 11 weeks in to Shockwave

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?