5/3/1 vs shockwave bench results?

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Professor.Viking
    Keymaster

Listened to the podcasts, heard all about the bench challenge.I did a search but was unable to find what the results were.Any info?It sounded like Kiefer went through something of an evolution with how he expected Shockwave to perform.It sounded like he developed it purely for muscle gain, but it ended up providing tons of strength gains with less visible muscle gain then was expected.Is this about right?Of all Keifer's babies, Shockwave seems most shrouded in mystery. Perhaps this is different for iPhone users.So..... ya.Anyone know what was concluded after the bench challenge?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

No results yet.  The challenge “ended” in December.  Kiefer said he was gonna start compiling the data once it was over.  Don't hold your breathe for it.  Kiefer is doing a million different things so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Professor.Viking

Would Kiefer say if 5/3/1 beat out shockwave in every respect?I mean not disrespect and make no assumptions, im just naturally skeptical by default.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Would Kiefer say if 5/3/1 beat out shockwave in every respect?I mean not disrespect and make no assumptions, im just naturally skeptical by default.

I don't know.  The bench protocol was experimental, so it's not like he has that much invested in it.I bet Kiefer didn't even look at the data yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

5/3/1 vs shockwave bench results?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?