A bit of progress…

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

marica smith
    Participant

Here we go… ;D

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Looks great!

Craig jones
    Participant

Sweeeeet. Good results!

pita413
    Participant

Awesome! p.s. I started on the same day as you!  🙂

marica smith
    Participant

Thanks for the positive comments everybody 😉@pita413 are you getting the results you want so far? My weight seems to fluctuate a lb here and there but everything else seems good.

Fairy

Wooo! Looking good MJ!!

pita413
    Participant

Thanks for the positive comments everybody 😉@pita413 are you getting the results you want so far? My weight seems to fluctuate a lb here and there but everything else seems good.

Hey mj, so far CNS has been really great for me! I always feel like a fatty right after CN but then shortly after that I feel great! I only weigh myself on the morning of CN and I have consistantly lost weight each time and on top of that I feel sooo much better than when I was using a carb cycling diet (where I always felt hungry). I think the great thing about CNS is that I am never starving. As far at the fluctuating weight goes, I'm sure mine does throughout the week but like I said I only pay mind to measurements on the morning of CN 🙂 Hope everything is going well for you!!

marica smith
    Participant

@Fairy Thank you! 😉@pita413 Same for me as far as feeling like a fatty the morning after CN.  Last night's CN was a struggle to get down all those carbs.  I did Shockwave this A.M. and I felt tired but right after I had so much energy.  This evening I'll do my 30 mins or so of HIIT.Great tip about only weighing oneself on the morning of CN.Here's another photo update.  For me a visual is so helpful in making sure I'm on the right track and lends a hand in motivation.

Big_R
    Participant

wow, you look great.  That's prob one of the best result pics i seen in the first week or too.  Great JOB!

marica smith
    Participant

Quick update on weight is 139.5#!!!!!  I've lost 8#'s so far. I am really impressed with the results of CNS.  This is an awesome plan.  Update pics later today.Carb nite tonight with lots of cake!!!!!!!

Fairy

Well done!

marica smith
    Participant

Not too much difference in this recent photo.  I can notice a slight fat loss.  Overall very happy.

Sarah_Walker
    Participant

Nice work MJ! You should be very happy, this is clearly working for you! 🙂

Lamz

WOW great work!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A bit of progress…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?