Adductor/inner thigh swelling

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

conny8412

Hey all,After having some issue with my back somewhat clear up, I decided to do legs for the first time on Monday. Just did some lighter squats, leg curls/ext, etc. From the past, I know to expect to be extremely sore after squatting for the first time in a while. Usually I get a pretty painful hamstring pull and I felt like I did again this time in my left leg. Nothing weird there but....Last night I was laying on my bed reading my iPad withy knees bent (almost in a sit-up position). I put the iPad down and noticed a pretty large lump on my upper adductor on my left leg. It's a pretty big ball that literally only shows up when I'm in that position, you cannot notice it when standing. When massaging the area, the exact swelling area isn't too tender, but right under is very tender (hamstring area I think). Could the workout I did Monday flare this up like this? I've been freaking out over it. I hopped on the adductor machine today to just try to pin point the muscle that was enlarged, and while squeezing my 2 legs together with the weight it did get pretty hard and big again, but not much straining pain. I can't tell for sure, but I'm think it's the adductor longus. Reason I'm worried is the exact lump doesn't really hurt, but my hamstring area is definitely sore when walking or bending over. Me being a worry wart automatically assume the worst like a growth of some sort.Any ideas?

conny8412

Any ideas on this? Its almost like my adductor is larger on the left leg. It feels like an overly large/hard adductor muscle.

TCB
    Participant

Any ideas?

Go to a doctor.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Adductor/inner thigh swelling

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?