After 1 Month*

• This topic has 9 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

LegsMegs81
    Participant

Hi, I'm Megan and I am a victim of over-running ( that girl on the treadmill at your gym) and low-carb, no fat diets. I bought the book after reading Kiefer's article on Women and running actually!So glad to finally find a program that is honestly healthy, easy and fun.For the past month I have been doing CNS. Following it pretty well but Limiting my dairy to only some aged cheese.My training program is Bret Contreras's (The Glute Guy) Strong Curves for beginner lifters. On weeks 5-8 and I'm excited to move onto the advanced lifters program after 12 weeks.Goals are to build some muscle in shoulders, arms and re-shape legs/bum, and be able to grate cheese on my abs.Macros are 60-85g fat, 115-120g protein, 5-15g carbs. Tonight's Carb Nite consist of breads, pasta, banana, and doughnuts! I shoot for 350g of crabs but I don't care if I go over really. I train hard 5-6 days a week with 2 HIIT sessions.Stats currently 5'8" tall26" waist35"hipAbout 120lbs and 16% BF but what do you think?First pics are befores and the following are after 1 month of CNS.                               

LegsMegs81
    Participant

After 1 month/ day of 3rd carb Night

Richard Schmitt

I really think you look amazing now while being on CNS!

LegsMegs81
    Participant

Thanks so much for your feedback!Yesterday's Carb Nite was awesome:)

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Really great progress!

Gnomer
    Participant

Looks great!

LegsMegs81
    Participant

Thank you!Going to get my body fat tested by a trainer at my gym (Lifetime Fitness). She's gunna use the calipers and also a test using electrodes to see my visceral fat amount. (Visceral fat is the fat between/around organs) I know skinny-fat women are prone to this just as much as obese people so should be interesting.(I'm not too worried tho)I'll let you all know my results so others can compare!

LegsMegs81
    Participant

So I had my measurements taken on this fancy body composition instrument at my gym and 1 month ago (June 26) and this was my read out…16.1% body fat123lbsBMR of 1388kcalThere was way more info about water retention and where on my body I carry fat.Today (2 months of carb Nite) I did the same test and took tape measurements. I lost another 1/4" around each part of my body, except biceps(I gained 1/4")The read out from the instrument was..15.0% body fat125lbs1412 kcals for BMRSoooo I gained lean mass and lost fat! Whoo hoo!And here are some pics!

Gnomer
    Participant

Looking great!!!

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

That's fantastic, you look great!

Richard Schmitt

^^^+1

JigsawCode
    Participant

Great work, I can tell you're strong willed!

SummerWolf

thats some good work, keep it going!

LegsMegs81
    Participant

SummerWolf- I love your profile pic!Thank you everyone for your positive comments. It's so nice to feel strong, eat a lot, and look and feel better than ever. For the next month my goal is to cut out peanut butter and macadamia nuts. I've been munching on them wayyy too much. The peanuts make my joints inflamed and I know the macadamia is a better choice but not 3x a day :/See you next month!

Gl;itch.e

10-20lbs of muscle will look beautiful on your frame. Good going so far. Might be time for CBL though no? (;

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

After 1 Month*

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?