After 1 Month*

• This topic has 9 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

LegsMegs81
    Participant

Posted by: Gl;itch.e« on: August 06, 2013, 02:33:24 PM » 10-20lbs of muscle will look beautiful on your frame. Good going so far. Might be time for CBL though no? (;- Thanks, yeah I think I will continue until I hit a plateau, but i've been thinking about it!It's only been 2 months on CarbNite and about 3 months lifting weights. So we'll see!

jmfitch88

That muscle looks beautiful on you.  Keep it up, girl!

AnnLUX

You look awesome chick! You give us all something to strive for and awesome that you're seeing such fantastic results! 🙂

LegsMegs81
    Participant

Thank you!! You all give me continual advice, news, your feedback is so motivating 🙂

TCB
    Participant

I have to ask this.. What in the world is going on in your avatar??  ???

LegsMegs81
    Participant

Haha I'm jumping off the end of a boat while doing a “Russian”or some call it a “toe touch”.-it's a dance thingI used to do ballet, pointe, jazz, lyrical, etc for 12 years up until college

TCB
    Participant

Haha I'm jumping off the end of a boat while doing a "Russian"or some call it a "toe touch".-it's a dance thingI used to do ballet, pointe, jazz, lyrical, etc for 12 years up until college

Hah, that's cool! The water being that color, it looked like you were about to either eat it, or were doing splits on a football field.

LegsMegs81
    Participant

Haha oh yeah I can see how you would think that lol

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

After 1 Month*

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?