Ah The Joys of…

• This topic has 5 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Well I'll be able to get back to the states here very soon, not telling when, but I can't wait to step foot on American ground. Be able to use a gym that is equipped for those who WANT and LOVE to workout. Be able to enjoy foods I can not get out in the desert. Sushi is calling out to be…in my dream, and even when I'm awake! Ah! It's nice to be Carb Backloading, because I can enjoy sushi once again =D I'll be able to walk in department stores and by legit civilian clothes! I hope and pray that I can get this body of mine the way I want it, because I'm turning 21 this May, and I really would like to treat myself to Hurricane Harbor…I'm sure y'all were thinking a beer or something like that, but I'm not a big beer drinker anymore, but I have never been to a water park in many, many years. Just because as a kid I didn't give a rat's ass about the way I look, just a different story now. Though I would really love to kill this streak by attending and having fun at a water park without the worry of being fat, or someone calling me out for being fat. Ah this would be an awesome gift to myself. I'm looking forward to sitting in the stands at the Texas Ranger's Ballpark Stadium, cheering my team on while getting burned by the sun haha. (Countless hot dogs if it's an evening game, after a workout =D ) Being away from home, not having the things like you once had, and enjoyed makes you really appreciate the small stuff. “Enjoy the little things”. (Like indoor plumbing… T_T ) Makes you understand what you really want in life, and what you don't need. Even though I haven't personally met anyone of the members on here, I can honestly say that each and everyone of you are someone I would be personally honored to be friends with. So makes me feel privelaged and honored to have y'all here. The Joys of Sushi, Usable Gyms, Clothing, Indoor Plumbing, Freedom, and Friendship!

Naomi Most

SUSHI!!!  🙂

Damon Amato
    Participant

There is an all you can eat sushi/japanese buffet near me, 50 different types of sushi, as well as a full japanese menu, green tea ice cream, alaskan king crab legs, oysters on the half shell, etc.  One of these days for carb nite I am going to work out until I'm bursting with blood vessels and then go eat my face off.  Gotta make it worth the $29.95.

Richard Schmitt

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for the langauge!, but seriously…I am hungry, and I haven't had sushi in a very long time, let alone any good fish….I used to go this sushi buffet place back home, but I'm here not there…God I would enjoy some stuff that I can't get out here. Especially stuff for the backloads.

Damon Amato
    Participant

http://www.minado.comgo to the sushi menu, it'll pop up all the options they make.  Long list eh?

Richard Schmitt

I haven't looked at the link yet, for it is loading, but I have a feeling I am about to “hate” you sir…haha Just kidding, but fasting sucks…don't do it. I don't recommended it to anyone…unless you're ok with starving yourself…I'm seriously considering in eating/drinking something trying to help remind me what sushi tastes like XD

Richard Schmitt

http://www.minado.comgo to the sushi menu, it'll pop up all the options they make.  Long list eh?

...you sir....are an ass...it's all on the east coast....my hunger just growled in anger at me...

I can't wait to eat at Pei Wei again when I'm down there next week… Maybe hit up Bone daddy's because they have good chicken fried steak.

Richard Schmitt

…I live in Texas, I live in the DFW area of Texas, we have a Bone Daddy's…I have never been there…shame on me. The ONLY reason I would want to go is because I hear good things about the food, again I'm not a pervert, so no need to go there just to stare at a female walking around practically begging for a tip. Borderline prositution.

...I live in Texas, I live in the DFW area of Texas, we have a Bone Daddy's...I have never been there...shame on me. The ONLY reason I would want to go is because I hear good things about the food, again I'm not a pervert, so no need to go there just to stare at a female walking around practically begging for a tip. Borderline prositution.

Haha you are thinking of Twin Peaks my boy... and yes I know you live in Dallas Area that is why I mentioned it. There is one right in the Grapevine area I think, I used to know a lot of girls that worked there haha. I can't wait I fly into Dallas this Wed and staying till next Friday. I'll be all around at my friend's houses in grapevine, Addison, and Frisco. If you were home from your last tour already I'd say let me train you for a day while I'm down there. I'd make sure you woke up feeling like you were hit by a truck. lol

Richard Schmitt

Oh yes I know of that place too. I still stand by what I said, haha. I'm sure I'd die in the gym, no doubt about it. Do you go to Texas often? Specifically in the DFW Area? because as part of the joys of anything really, my R&R got granted!

I lived in the area for about 5 years. After College I just needed a change so I picked up, packed my car, and drove to Dallas. It was pretty much out of no where, I got a job, an apt in Los Colinas right off Macarther and just stayed down there. I hate it in New Jersey, but family health issues brought me back here.

Richard Schmitt

Ah I know EXACTLY where MacArthur is! And that's not good to hear, I hope everything got better and worked out.

devilmanVISA

...I live in Texas, I live in the DFW area of Texas

You're gonna have to look me up then Tex. We can catch some training together or something.

Richard Schmitt

...I live in Texas, I live in the DFW area of Texas

You're gonna have to look me up then Tex. We can catch some training together or something.

Alright! Sounds like a plan, I will be back in Texas in the next couple of months!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ah The Joys of…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?