alcohol during carb Backloading?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Roman Jakubas
    Participant

Is it ok to have alcohol with my evening backloading meals?Mixed drinks with sugar and juices ....

Richard Schmitt

Straight shots sure the mixed stuff…probably not ok but once in a while you'll be fine

Ry Diggs

only if it gets you laid

only if it gets you laid

Yep.Also, this has been asking 1 million times, so please do use the search function.

Caino
    Participant

Is it ok to have alcohol with my evening backloading meals?Mixed drinks with sugar and juices ....

Mixed opinions freind, some say its bad for ya some say its alright, i say if your not eating to many fats and carbs with it you will be alright, also with past experience, vodka shreds the fuck out of you, always wake up hungover and ripped

TokyoLifter

Vodka all the way.

Vodka all the way.

I consumed copious amounts of vodka after leg day this week.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Try to have it earlier in the night if possible too, this will lessen the chance of GH supression.

Richard Schmitt

Gotta be an exception huh Trevor haha

TokyoLifter

Try to have it earlier in the night if possible too, this will lessen the chance of GH supression.

Good advice here. For me, I drink so rarely that when I drink, I don't limit myself at all. (I still end up with drinking way less than everyone else though, lol.)

Caino
    Participant

Good advice here. For me, I drink so rarely that when I drink, I don't limit myself at all. (I still end up with drinking way less than everyone else though, lol.)

Same here tokyo cheap night! Hells yeah!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Same here tokyo cheap night! Hells yeah!

Yea I haven't had alcohol in three months so if I were to indulge I would ignore my own advice.

chico1

I drink pretty heavily every weekend and from my experience if your going to be drinking there are a couple things I do to limit the damage.1. Keep it to hard alcohol with as little chaser or mixer as possible (vodka sodas or whiskey on the rocks)2. I put dextrose in my PWO shake but other than that I limit my edible carbsI do notice my strength is slightly impaired for a day maybe two after some good binge drinking but I don't gain body fat (or it is limited)

McLeod2012

Alcohol sucks out the water homie. usually youll always wake up shredded. yay for being dehyrated. you sound like a college student like me drinking every weekend. haha i havent drank in forever but after these finals i may do every drug available….. kidding. .....maybe not.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Alcohol sucks out the water homie. usually youll always wake up shredded. yay for being dehyrated. you sound like a college student like me drinking every weekend. haha i havent drank in forever but after these finals i may do every drug available..... kidding. .....maybe not.

That makes a lot sense.  I am always woke up better after a night of drinking looking better.  Now I know why!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alcohol during carb Backloading?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?