Alcohol – Favorite Beverages

• This topic has 15 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

But I haven't been doing a lot of drinking like i used to since DH mentality took over

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Big_R
    Participant

But I haven't been doing a lot of drinking like i used to since DH mentality took over

jesus christmas, mate!    i'm comin over to party with you!  That's how i roll right there!

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

Youre More than welcome. I got more in the pantry and mini fridge.

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

k0sTi

This is my humble stack  :-[wQ9dJ0U.jpg

Big_R
    Participant

Youre More than welcome. I got more in the pantry and mini fridge.

Fuk man... you would be the guy that i brought everyone to your house to pre-game  lol!

Big_R
    Participant

This is my humble stack  :-[wQ9dJ0U.jpg

have you had a denny's grand slam?  it's jameson, and butterscotch and you chase it with Orange juice... AWESOME SHIT RIGHT THERE

PolishBe@ST
    Participant

I'm on this new Patron Cafe craze right now. Tastes exactly like black coffee. Friends and I drank it straight from the bottle before heading to a party.........Stumbled home at 6am  8)

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Whiskey is my typical poison, bourbon to be more precise, sipped straight from the bottle. Or on the rocks if I am in the presence of a lady. They do get awfully touchy about that stuff. If I'm out clubbing, I'll mix it with a diet energy drink of some kind. I also used to have that in the morning before work on days I felt like shit from drinking my face off the night before. Other than that, gin soda is great on a diet and very easy to drink in large amounts. These days I am mostly drinking awamori which is island sake distilled from jasmine rice, around 40-50% alcohol. I don't water that shit down, either. Sometimes I'll have a sip of beer to wash it down, but the beer in Japan is complete and utter bullshit.Quebec has some great micro brews like La Fin Du Monde. That beer is the shit, I don't drink normal weak beer unless I am doing it in a bong or playing some kind of beer game.

Alexander Baur
    Participant

Definitely this:291980_23153583023176e3zo9.jpgBut haven't had much since I started with CNS/CBL 7 months ago.  >:(

Bodynsoil
    Participant

I moved our liquor into the basement a few years back, we never drink anyhow..  When I do it's wine or flavored vodka and club soda, tea vodka and lemonade is good too.  Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

One good thing about this diet is that it showed how much I hate drinking.  I used to say I liked it, but really I just did it to fit in.

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

Newest additions. Don't know when ill crack them but both are damn good580CCD09-727B-4007-85D1-6D5548FDFFC0-15724-00000F6C371239C7_zps92184c93.jpg

training log

GonnaBeGiant

Ciroc is on point, nice choice!

tzanghi
    Participant

Quebec has some great micro brews like La Fin Du Monde. That beer is the shit, I don't drink normal weak beer unless I am doing it in a bong or playing some kind of beer game.

La Fin Du Monde is a good brew.  I love good beer; generally stay away from any American Adjuncts.  Favorites are:-Left Hand Milk Stout-Lagunitas Lil Sumpin' Sumpin'-Guiness (in the winter)-Bell's Two-hearted (in warm weather)Not much love for beer here!

Tomahawk

Not much of a drinker these days. Was more of a “whatever is close or cheap” drunk haha. Few weeks ago went party few weeks back and basically just had 2 shot Kraken(bleh), 2 weak mixed vodkas with coke, and about 20 jello shots. I would say I handled myself pretty well. At least compared to other times haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alcohol – Favorite Beverages

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?