Alternate Workout from SWP on CNS

• This topic has 4 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DreamCrusher

I'm trying to see if anyone can recommend a good alternate to SWP while on CNS?The reason I ask is because it might be a problem using the different weights in a busy gym.Since my goal is fat loss and to get ripped, I was considering doing a cut routine in which you're doing 4 sets of different exercises for a certain body part and failing between the 12-15 rep range. I was also thinking about doing 20 minutes of kettlebell swings after every workout?Also, has anyone used the FST-7 method?  I know Phil Heath used it during his run for Mr. Olympia (not that I'm running for it haha)?Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

FST-7 is not a good program to run while on CNS. It's just way too much volume..

maxwkw

Shockwave is a pretty good routine while on cns it has some varied things you can do with it. If its too much you could cut back to 3 days a week. Personally I really like the idea of do x of you feel like it, if you want do more.

Richard Schmitt

I do SW with my variation twist to it. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alternate Workout from SWP on CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?