Any other competitors out there?

• This topic has 8 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Melvin McLain
    Participant

Like I said, I think you just need to do build up your upper body and lean out.

Ok, thanks. 🙂Does anyone recommend one of those (bilateral bent-over rows or pullups) over the other?_

acarnovale
    Participant

Ok, thanks. 🙂Does anyone recommend one of those (bilateral bent-over rows or pullups) over the other?_

I have found more success with pull-ups than anything else. However, I don't think either of those will be particularly effective if you don't learn how to properly engage your lats. It may be just anecdotal evidence but I think there is a lot to be said for feeling the proper muscles working on your isolation exercises.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Both and more. Back should be hit from every angle. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melvin McLain
    Participant

Thanks acarnovale.I appreciate everyone's input.

nowyourdeadson
    Participant

my back thickness and lat width are probably one of my strongest points.. i attribute most of it to thisi couldn't find a good video, but this is the best i can find, i start ALL of my backworkotus with thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePeQwBnVcAUIMO it's the equivalent of that pullover nautilus machine that barely any gyms have.. destroys the lats and gets me ready for the rest of my workout.. really need to squeeze hard at bottom and stretch big time at the top

Melvin McLain
    Participant

Good to know, thanks. 🙂

Rob Haas

my back thickness and lat width are probably one of my strongest points.. i attribute most of it to thisi couldn't find a good video, but this is the best i can find, i start ALL of my backworkotus with thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePeQwBnVcAUIMO it's the equivalent of that pullover nautilus machine that barely any gyms have.. destroys the lats and gets me ready for the rest of my workout.. really need to squeeze hard at bottom and stretch big time at the top

Those are killer for lats!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Any other competitors out there?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?