Any testimonials out there for Nicotene Declassified?

• This topic has 7 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Subject line says it all. I'm going to be starting this at the start of my next cut cycle in 2 weeks, pretty pysched about it. wondering if anyone has any info experience they can share about their attemped cycling nicotene? I.e. Stuff to be careful of, hidden perks, what gum to avoid since it tastes horrific, etc.?

Rob Haas

Doing my first week of it so not much to report other than what is said to expect in the book.I am following the protocal very strictly. Today is the first time trying it with an AM training session.I have noticed the noobtropic effect which has been good.Definitely curbs the appetite. I am currently not stacking it with caffeine. I figure I'll add that later if needed.My weight has been holding steady which is as planned by my nutrition intake but have noticed some better partitioning but that could be CBL protocol related. Hard to say since I've only been strictly CBLing it for a month.Only tip so far I can give is to definitely stay away from carbs of any kind for the time period specified.Oh and, the taste isn't bad. Took the first day to get used to it...now, it's just gum.I will follow up with any details as I notice them.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I had success with it on Carb Nite.  It never seemed to do anything for CBL.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

So I got eager about this and started it on Friday (I couldn't wit to try out some new supplemental tech). I'm noticing I'm sweating ALOT more than normal… Like Copious amounts more. Did anyone else experience this? I'm going into my workouts with L-Carnatine, caffiene, and then the corresponsding Nicotene protocol (varies with time of day that I'm lifting), and maybe that's part of it, but I'm leaving the gym sopping since starting this addition to my pre-workout regimen.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

update: been doing this for about a week now. Significant hunger sessation (SP?) benefits for sure. Also, belly fat is markedly reduced after 7 days. DEFINITELY a worthy read for any CBL, CN, or IF (intermettent fasting) people looking to hit those really low body fat. (NOTE: This is definitely something for people who are already fairly in-tune with their diet and training, and the book advises specifically at the beginning of this necessity. A worthy purchase AFTER you've nailed these two things down IMO.)Also reading there's benefits to muscle anabolism from the nicotene effect of wanting to mobilize fat ASAP. Haven't really noticed this, but I've always had a really easy time putting on muscle, it just tends to come with a pretty siginificant ammonut of fat everytime I "Bulk". This may be the solution I've been looking for when combined with CBL, as I've never seen lean mass gain with reasonably low body fat increase like this in my life. Just my quick 7 day usage review.

Penny Danner
    Participant

Thanks for posting this.  I'm wanting to get the book for Christmas so I can start trying this out soon.

Rob Haas

Update: I gave up the nicotine protocol for now. After a week my throat was burning just as if I was actually smoking cigarettes. I'm guessing maybe I have some sort of a nicotine allergy.After almost a week off I have no rebound or anything like that. No in problems with dealing with hunger and the noobtropic effect initially observed seamed to become less and less noticeable.I'm out for now folks. The throat burning had me concerned.

Adrian Caron
    Participant

Sounds like you might have been swallowing saliva from chewing the gum, which you don't want to do.  I think it was in one of the Q&A podcasts something like this was mentioned, just chew the gum and park in the cheek, re-chew and park it, trying not to swallow/ingest it that way.

Scope75

Sounds like you might have been swallowing saliva from chewing the gum, which you don't want to do.  I think it was in one of the Q&A podcasts something like this was mentioned, just chew the gum and park in the cheek, re-chew and park it, trying not to swallow/ingest it that way.

Have you ever tried that??The only way you'd get around not swallowing your saliva would be to constantly spit it out because placing it between your cheek and gums doesn't keep the flavor or nicotine out of your saliva.

Rob Haas

I think you are right.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Have you ever tried that??The only way you'd get around not swallowing your saliva would be to constantly spit it out because placing it between your cheek and gums doesn't keep the flavor or nicotine out of your saliva.

You're actually not supposed to chew the nicotine gum like normal gum, but instead keep it between your cheek and gums. Only chewing it when the gum no longer "tingles" on your gums. I too felt the burning in my throat and cough when I chew it like normal gum. It definitely takes some getting use to, but after a week and a half I feel pretty comfortable with keeping it on my gums and only chewing it every few minutes and am doing it passively rather than focusing on it like I did at first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scope75

You're actually not supposed to chew the nicotine gum like normal gum, but instead keep it between your cheek and gums. Only chewing it when the gum no longer "tingles" on your gums. I too felt the burning in my throat and cough when I chew it like normal gum. It definitely takes some getting use to, but after a week and a half I feel pretty comfortable with keeping it on my gums and only chewing it every few minutes and am doing it passively rather than focusing on it like I did at first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how to use the gum lol but even with it tucked away it's still mixing with your saliva. I use to dip so holding the gum isn't a problem and I can keep a single piece tucked away all day but I usually pop in a new piece between 1-3 since my workout starts from 4:30-5:30. I guess since I use to dip my mouth and throat might be use to the burn but I haven't dipped in over 8 years.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

I know how to use the gum lol but even with it tucked away it's still mixing with your saliva. I use to dip so holding the gum isn't a problem and I can keep a single piece tucked away all day but I usually pop in a new piece between 1-3 since my workout starts from 4:30-5:30. I guess since I use to dip my mouth and throat might be use to the burn but I haven't dipped in over 8 years.

You're right, it sill mixes in with the saliva, i guess I'm probably just getting mroe acclimated to it, but i do remember for the first few days, even with the gum tucked away, it burned a little bit. I'm now self-conscious of it too when I kiss my GF, since she seems to shy away when I have my morning gum in... unless it's my morning breath  :-X.

Spatz

I have been doing this from the start when I cycle it in. I usually use either my coffee cup (empty..) or a used water bottle if I'm driving around. If you want to "mask" that you're spitting it out, I have used a soda can half filled so people just think I'm taking a drink of pop. (I did this when volunteering at a conference.)So totally up to you what you want to do, but I never swallow the nicotine gum saliva mixture. (When I first started it I did swallow it for about a week but got really upset stomach so I started spitting it after that.)

Scope75

You're right, it sill mixes in with the saliva, i guess I'm probably just getting mroe acclimated to it, but i do remember for the first few days, even with the gum tucked away, it burned a little bit. I'm now self-conscious of it too when I kiss my GF, since she seems to shy away when I have my morning gum in... unless it's my morning breath  :-X.

I only feel the burn where I tuck the gum and I also keep from kissing me GF when I have a fresh piece in because she's super sensitive to everything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Any testimonials out there for Nicotene Declassified?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?