Any testimonials out there for Nicotene Declassified?

• This topic has 7 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Rob Haas

Back on the gum today. Vacation in about a month and now that holidays are over I figured this might be a good time to give it another try.20 degrees out this morning leaving for work and the gum had me drenched in sweat. Hope that's a sign it's working.Goal now is to drop a few more LBs before walking the beaches in the Caribbean.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Back on the gum today. Vacation in about a month and now that holidays are over I figured this might be a good time to give it another try.20 degrees out this morning leaving for work and the gum had me drenched in sweat. Hope that's a sign it's working.Goal now is to drop a few more LBs before walking the beaches in the Caribbean.

I just restarted Monday and noticed the same. I also pair my nicotine use with caffeine and Carnatine to enhance the mobilization effect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Haas

I just restarted Monday and noticed the same. I also pair my nicotine use with caffeine and Carnatine to enhance the mobilization effect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting on the carnatine. I have not added that...yet. All more validity to what BPak says about cycling everything eh?

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Yeah, I pretty much cycle it all to help prevent getting desensitized. There's really nothing I can contribute to it scientifically other than my college psych classes. The body seems to adapt and desensitize to everything thrown at it, especially hormonally and chemically. I just prefer the cycling and plan around it for events and periodization. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Interesting on the carnatine. I have not added that...yet. All more validity to what BPak says about cycling everything eh?

Carnintine is a decent supplement.  Even by itself.  It's not one of my A-list supplements, but I would recommend it to someone who doesn't mind putting the money and time into supplements.

Rob Haas

Carnintine is a decent supplement.  Even by itself.  It's not one of my A-list supplements, but I would recommend it to someone who doesn't mind putting the money and time into supplements.

I have some but have not been using it. Will give it a shot. Thanks!

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

I am not to sure if it help contribute to my weight loss very much while doing CNS, however I will proclaim that caffeine and nicotine gum before English class made me a better writer, or smarter in general.

Richard Schmitt

I liked it when I took the gum while gaming. Kill to death ratio was badass in COD 8)

Rob Haas

How long in the morning do you chew the gum?This time I'm up at 5:30 and chew until about 7 then spit it out for my morning shake of coconut milk and 10gr whey.So far seams to work much better than before when I did the shake first and chew gum until noon. I am feeling the effect sooner and no more sore throat.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

I liked it when I took the gum while gaming. Kill to death ratio was badass in COD 8)

BAHAHAHAHAHA! I have to try this.

How long in the morning do you chew the gum?This time I'm up at 5:30 and chew until about 7 then spit it out for my morning shake of coconut milk and 10gr whey.So far seams to work much better than before when I did the shake first and chew gum until noon. I am feeling the effect sooner and no more sore throat.

I wake up @ 6:30, and pop the gum in immediately and drink my fat only AM Accelerator shake and take a g of Carnatine Tartrate and 200mg of Caffiene powder. I pop my next piece of gum  with the carnatine and the caffiene in at 3 on non-training days, or about an hour and half before Training or Cardio days. This has been the best timing for optimal effect for me personally.

Rob Haas

^ thanks. Will give that a try.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Any testimonials out there for Nicotene Declassified?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?