Anyone Else Forgetting Words?

• This topic has 11 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Fairy
    Keymaster

I seem to be forgetting words lately. Wanting to use a word and then not being able to find it. I also noticed Kiefer doing this on podcasts quite a bit… Could it be something to do with running on ketones?Anyone else experiencing this? And speculation on why?

k0sTi

I don't think so… I've been doing SKD (strict ketogenic diet) for over 6 months before CNS and have not experienced anything unusual. It happens to me too from time to time, but that's mainly because I'm using 3 different languages on daily basis.

Fairy

That's very cool 🙂

Bodynsoil
    Participant

I seem to be forgetting words lately. Wanting to use a word and then not being able to find it. I also noticed Kiefer doing this on podcasts quite a bit... Could it be something to do with running on ketones?Anyone else experiencing this? And speculation on why?

Fairy I was doing this yesterday big time, hence my miss week back load.  I also couldn't remember the day of the week and was seriously stumpedSent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Fairy

Wow… I really wonder if there's anything to it…

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

troypulk
    Participant

I seem to be forgetting words lately. Wanting to use a word and then not being able to find it. I also noticed Kiefer doing this on podcasts quite a bit... Could it be something to do with running on ketones?Anyone else experiencing this? And speculation on why?

Since I went Paleo and now CNS I've noticed that I can think quicker with clarity but at times I'm at a loss to remember why I went in the bedroom and as you mentioned as well, but for me it could be that I'm getting older.Also, as I went Paleo and thus mostly in ketosis I have noticed my fore head starting to show more or I was going bald anyway but ketosis sped up the process.But the better brain function could also be the fact that I'm not eating inflammatory anti-nutrients any longer.

Marty P Koch
    Participant

I've been experiencing this since beginning diPasquale's Anabolic Solution for BB (CKD) prior to embarking on CNS… Now that you mention it, I will monitor to see if it seems to get worse further out from refeeds and if it fixes after CN.

ShaunTX
    Participant

I've done that once or twice.  I notice it mostly when typing where I'll completely screw up the word I was thinking….like there was a disconnect between my brain and hands.  But other times I feel sharper than I have in a long time.

Roadblock
    Participant

I used to do it alot when I was strickly ULC for 2 years. Since starting CBL in September I don't notice it.RB

Richard Schmitt

I'm not forgetting words exactly, but forgetting things to do. For instance, I'll make sure to go do something right then, but go to the room and forget what I was in there to do.

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

That's just my everyday life…

Gl;itch.e

LOL I see what you did there! (;

Roadblock
    Participant

That's just my everyday life...

Be interesting to see if it is more common in women than men.RB

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

LOL I see what you did there! (;

Thank you  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Anyone Else Forgetting Words?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?